Author Topic: Question about Bitshares toolkit  (Read 1882 times)

Offline Overthetop

Thank you!

I will try C# at first...
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline bytemaster

It is all C++.  I assume any sort of interface is possible, just a matter of the level of work required.

Also - They're working on refactoring it.  Bitshares X got all the priority so the toolkit wasn't left completely user friendly in the process.

The RPC API is generated via code-generation so it should be possible to write a small generator to bind to it for any language.

The toolkit itself needs some more work to make it easy to add internal extensions.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
there is an rpc api .. search the github code and you can find a ruby Binding for it

Offline gamey

• View Profile
It is all C++.  I assume any sort of interface is possible, just a matter of the level of work required.

Also - They're working on refactoring it.  Bitshares X got all the priority so the toolkit wasn't left completely user friendly in the process.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 03:46:07 pm by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline GaltReport

Is it ok now for APPs which worte in Java, .NET etc by using the Bitshares toolkit APIs to realize the underlying mechanism of DAC ?

Thanks

Is the API published somewhere? Can it be interfaced to with other languages like C or  Go?

Offline Overthetop

Is it ok now for APPs which worte in Java, .NET etc by using the Bitshares toolkit APIs to realize the underlying mechanism of DAC ?

Thanks
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613