Author Topic: Btc38 has enabled deposit and withdrawl for BTXS(withdrawl limits 6BTC)  (Read 9325 times)

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

How much is the daily withdrawal limit on btc38? (I am not able to find this info in the English site)
It is 6btc, but you can sumbit a ticket to require uplimit. :)

Does this apply only to BTSX or BTC as well?  I tried to withdraw BTC under that limit and have been notified I've reached my daily limit.

jakub

I have the same problem: when trying to withdraw btsx a system error message pops up over and over again. What should I do to stop it?

That's happened to me before using btc38... I think it was solved when I did not include a memo.

OK, but how do I stop those error messages? They keep popping up and this prevents me from doing anything.
Also, I've tried different browsers and refreshing the web page - it does not help.

EDIT: With the assistance of btc38 help-desk I eventually managed to withdraw my btsx. But still don't know what the problem was.

Hi sorry for the trouble, can you show me the error?
Any problem feel free to PM.
On the withdrawal page, there was an error message constantly popping up and blocking the page. The message said "System error. Please try again". There was no way to stop it because the moment I closed the error message pop-up another one was appearing.
I guess this had something to do with incorrectly filling in the fields when setting up a BTSX account for the withdrawal (I guess I left one of the fields empty). The problem stopped when your help-desk manually removed the BTXS account so that I could set up a new one and this time I filled in both fields ("Tag" and "Account") and then I could proceed with the withdrawal.

Offline Btc38

• View Profile

How much is the daily withdrawal limit on btc38? (I am not able to find this info in the English site)
It is 6btc, but you can sumbit a ticket to require uplimit. :)
BTC38: One step a footprint is true

Offline Btc38

• View Profile
I have the same problem: when trying to withdraw btsx a system error message pops up over and over again. What should I do to stop it?

That's happened to me before using btc38... I think it was solved when I did not include a memo.

OK, but how do I stop those error messages? They keep popping up and this prevents me from doing anything.
Also, I've tried different browsers and refreshing the web page - it does not help.

EDIT: With the assistance of btc38 help-desk I eventually managed to withdraw my btsx. But still don't know what the problem was.

Hi sorry for the trouble, can you show me the error?
Any problem feel free to PM.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Personally, for me it is too hard to try and figure out how to even create an account on btc38 since it is all in Chinese.  I can try Google translate but many fields still do not translate.  I know there is a big market for Chinese buyers of BTSX, not sure if it would be easy to make an English version of the site to enable users to try that?  Just my .02 (which is where BTSX is going here shortly  ;) )

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
^^ Anybody? Customer survices are off. 100K seems too law.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

jakub

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 03:41:14 pm by jakub »

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

jakub

Does anybody have a withdrawal problem with btc38?

Whe I go to a withdraw tab in my account balance I get a system error, try again message while it says loading BTSX address.

I go on refresh and it does the same thing over and over again.

Offline 小飞飞

• View Profile
谢谢投票~ btc38.com.btsx-exchange , btc38.com.crypto-exchange

Offline Btc38

• View Profile
If anyone who have withdrawl limit problem to get out your BTSX, please submit a ticket to us or pm me.
We will improve the limits for you manually.

Basically withdrawl limits is 6BTC equal to 350,000 BTSX :)

Offline Btc38

• View Profile
Hi,

Does anybody knows what is daily withdrawal limit?

Thanks  :)

For security,
basic withdrwal limit is 6BTC, 0.2 btc will added when 1btc deal was make

Offline Bob1990

• View Profile
The major exchange for btsx, but facebook account to login is not popular.
Can you guys change another to login :o

Offline Btc38

• View Profile

Whe I go to a withdraw tab in my account balance I get a system error, try again message while it says loading BTSX address.

can you show me the screenshot of that error?
Notice for withdrwal on btc38
Please make sure your name is registered.
Here is a guide link: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6122.msg81960#msg81960
Thanks @bytemaster @puppies
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 04:46:45 pm by Btc38 »

Offline Btc38

• View Profile

can you show me the screenshot of that error?

Offline zonda

• View Profile

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Hi,

Does anybody knows what is daily withdrawal limit?

Thanks  :)

Offline Overthetop

I've successfully bought then withdrawn BTSX from btc38, was fast and pain free for both small and large sums.

Thanks for the good work :)

+5%

And I'll even add that IMHO, the user experience with btc38 is better than that of bter.  I've since been solely using btc38... keep up the great work!

Yeah,sure!

Btc38.com has got respect from their users.

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

I've successfully bought then withdrawn BTSX from btc38, was fast and pain free for both small and large sums.

+5%

And I'll even add that IMHO, the user experience with btc38 is better than that of bter.  I've since been solely using btc38... keep up the great work!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Good job, BTC38 guys. And thanks Denny.

Hey BTER, it's your turn :)
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline Snail

• View Profile
  • BitShares: snail

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
But I also have a suggestion to mention

What time can you for my address to 10000000BTSX ?   :-X :-X :-X
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
We have been trading at btc38, I think in the Chinese their reputation is the best  :P :P :P
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline Btc38

• View Profile
If you need funds to register your account, there are a couple of wallets and basic instructions set up at https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6122.msg81960#msg81960

That doesn't mean you shouldn't post here.  I would rather hear about how much you appreciate btc38, and how awesome BTSX is, than a bunch of posts asking for funds.

Thanks for your instruction.
I'm staff from btc38 and will post any notice relate to btsx or pts here.

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
If you need funds to register your account, there are a couple of wallets and basic instructions set up at https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6122.msg81960#msg81960

That doesn't mean you shouldn't post here.  I would rather hear about how much you appreciate btc38, and how awesome BTSX is, than a bunch of posts asking for funds.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Btc38

• View Profile
 :)First, thank Denny for helping us assemble BTSX client.

We have enabled deposit and withdrawl for BTSX several days ago and update the news on our website.
Sorry for not post the news here.

Because BTXS is great innovation besides Bitcoin, so I will be technical support for BTSX at english edition.
Notice:Due to BTSX's API, the automatic withdrawal to BTXS's public key(Eg. BTSX62UFs6cTiFRiZNhFw1hZU3aPCWGWoD) is not possible yet. You can withdraw to a registered ID(Eg. HelloKitty).
Basic guide: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6122.msg81960#msg81960 for register
Thanks @bytemaster  @puppies

1,Exchanges
BTC/BTSX: http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?mk_type=btc&btc38_trade_coin_name=btsx
CNY/BTSX: http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=btsx

2,Transaction fee
0.1% for BTC and CNY markets

3, Deposit and withdrawl
1% bonus for Deposit, 1% fee for withdrawl.

4, Service.
Email: support@mail.btc38.com
tiket system: http://www.btc38.com/trade/cs_qaa_en.html

Any problem or update news, please feel free to contact us.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 01:19:44 am by Btc38 »