Author Topic: BTER withdrawal not showing in wallet  (Read 2936 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Just a thought.  There might be an issue where BTER is manually approving each withdrawal before they are sent out for security/testing reasons.  If that is the case then withdrawals requested outside of normal Chinese business hours might be delayed.

This is just a guess though.  I am not sure when you sent the transaction.  I've had all my withdrawals go through instantly, but I'm usually doing them late at night.  Besides 1 cancelled transaction from bter, I can't complain about btc38 or bter.  Far better service than cryptsy ever had.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline onceuponatime

Sorry, I'm still kind of a noob at some of this...where would I input "wallet_account_history"? I would imagine it would be the console, but that gives me an invalid command error. And my version should be 0.2.3, on Windows 8.

wallet_account_transaction_history [account_name] [asset_symbol] [limit] [start_block_num] [end_block_num]

Offline dirktadwater

• View Profile
I think the issue is on BTER's end. happened to me the the other day and they had it cleared up by that night. happened to me again today.

they'll get it straightened out :) just drop them a polite email.

Just did! Hopefully I get them soon I get antsy having coins on an exchange, or in limbo!

merockstar

I think the issue is on BTER's end. happened to me the the other day and they had it cleared up by that night. happened to me again today.

they'll get it straightened out :) just drop them a polite email.

Offline dirktadwater

• View Profile
I'm having the same issue. Withdrew about 7 hours ago and it still hasn't showed in my wallet. Contacted their Zen helpdesk, no response thus far.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Looks like the problem fixed itself and my balance is correct as of this morning. Guess I just needed to be patient.

On another note, why is there a 1% fee for withdrawal? I know there is a 1% bonus for depositing BTSX, but since I never participated in the snapshot I never deposited my BTSX on the exchange. I saw something about there being no fee with a BTER code, but I didn't understand how that worked...either way not the end of the world; just seems like 1% makes this my most expensive withdrawal ever.

Yeah it's a bit annoying, I thought I'd get a 1% bonus for depositing BTC to offset it, but no.

Having said that it's only one of two exchanges atm allowing BTSX trading and it does take more effort on their part to keep up to date, take extra risks etc.

Also with the potential of BTSX for the next year, I'm not going to get in a twist for a 1% fee when I'm able to buy at these prices.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Looks like the problem fixed itself and my balance is correct as of this morning. Guess I just needed to be patient.

On another note, why is there a 1% fee for withdrawal? I know there is a 1% bonus for depositing BTSX, but since I never participated in the snapshot I never deposited my BTSX on the exchange. I saw something about there being no fee with a BTER code, but I didn't understand how that worked...either way not the end of the world; just seems like 1% makes this my most expensive withdrawal ever.

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Hi nomoreheroes7,

I had the same problem like you yesterday. Decided to sent PM to freeworm from Bter.
Received my BTSX today  :)
So you may try the same and send him a message.   

aloha  :)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Sorry, I'm still kind of a noob at some of this...where would I input "wallet_account_history"? And my version should be 0.2.3, on Windows 8.

Windows version is the most flaky.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
Sorry, I'm still kind of a noob at some of this...where would I input "wallet_account_history"? I would imagine it would be the console, but that gives me an invalid command error. And my version should be 0.2.3, on Windows 8.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:31:28 am by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Welcome to TITAN - Transfer Invisibly To Any Name. :)

When you do wallet_account_history, do you perhaps see it as UNKNOWN? Sometimes transaction details get lost, but it actually does send.

Also what version is your wallet? What platform?

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
Hmm...it looks like the withdrawal was fully processed, and it shows a TxID of
20bdbe045ed0f15009b336df15d03bebea7bc1bab3215a4405e796cda21de7a186ed5be3a1b132c786c7b4c9c62b8fe37b832ad7ceccb5a6ed608b24700ba41be6
It doesn't look like it says one way or another whether the transaction is pending or processed, though. At least not from what I'm seeing. I did send the amount around 7 hours ago, though. And my wallet says "blocks are synced", so I think the wallet should be up-to-date. I appreciate the assistance.

Offline Riverhead

Is your wallet fully sync'd?  Does your account on BTER show a completed transaction with a hash or Pending?  freeworm should be able to get your straightened out if something is up.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
Hey all,

I tried withdrawing my BTSX off of BTER earlier today to my wallet and everything seemed to process fine. I had my name registered on the blockchain yesterday (nomoreheroes7) and I withdrew to that name, but when I got home today my balance in the wallet is still only 0.1 BTSX. I'm really hoping I didn't do something wrong; can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.