Author Topic: What do PTS/AGS and BTX holders need to know regarding BitAsset launch  (Read 2079 times)

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Will unclaimed PTS/AGS shares not be allowed to participate in new snapshots or will the Feb snapshot carryover even if unclaimed?

Snapshots carry over.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
So to clarify, if I do not claim by BitsharesX shares, and a competitor (or I3) launches a new DAC and honours BitsharesX shares. I would still be able to obtain shares in that new DAC. Would I have to claim the BitsharesX shares and then use those to claim shares in the new DAC?

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Will unclaimed PTS/AGS shares not be allowed to participate in new snapshots or will the Feb snapshot carryover even if unclaimed?

Snapshots carry over.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline cryptosig

• View Profile
BTSX: wallet_approve_delegate cryptosig
KEYID: wallet_approve_delegate delegate-cryptosig

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

When we have a hard fork you will have to download a new version of the wallet, but that is all.   Delegates will upgrade first.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
I havnt been finding the time to keep up with the forums very well.
I own PTS and AGS before the Feb snapshot, I have also purchases some BTX recently which I am holding on an exchange.
I have not yet 'claimed' any of my BTX from AGS donations and PTS.

Is there anything that we need to do in prep for the launch of BitAssets?
Thanks