Author Topic: Can't send transactions when import 2.2 wallet into 2.3  (Read 1258 times)

Offline onceuponatime

Sorry, I meant upgrade to 2.2, not 2.3

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
The 2.3 version recognised the wallet, made me type the password and sees the accounts and old + incoming transactions but when I try to send a transaction and I need to click 'ok' it doesn't work? (I still have the same wallet on a 2.2 version on my netbook so it's fine.)

Is there a better way to import a wallet than copying the .json file and wallet folder into the appdata/roaming/BitShares X folder of the new version?

I had that problem intermittently on the first release, and now again intermittently (and as of last night, constantly) on doing my update to 2.3. I can't figure out what is causing it, but it is annoying because it is keeping me from voting and from tipping.

Cool, well I guess it's fine as my 2.2 version still works. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't messing anything up.

Also I'm still confused why it needs my wallet folder from 2.2 in there and not just the .json file. I exported another wallet, with a pretty small amount in the account but I only have the .json file for that one, so I'm hoping that will be fine.

Offline onceuponatime

The 2.3 version recognised the wallet, made me type the password and sees the accounts and old + incoming transactions but when I try to send a transaction and I need to click 'ok' it doesn't work? (I still have the same wallet on a 2.2 version on my netbook so it's fine.)

Is there a better way to import a wallet than copying the .json file and wallet folder into the appdata/roaming/BitShares X folder of the new version?

I had that problem intermittently on the first release, and now again intermittently (and as of last night, constantly) on doing my update to 2.3 2.2. I can't figure out what is causing it, but it is annoying because it is keeping me from voting and from tipping.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:24:17 pm by onceuponatime »

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile