Author Topic: Coindesk  (Read 5763 times)

Offline fuzzy

Sine there are still serious bugs in the Windows implementation (and probably elsewhere), starting a stepped up marketing campaign too soon might cause as much harm as good. Keeping it all word of mouth for a while gives breathing room to fine tune before going mainstream.

yes...word of mouth becomes viral organically.  this is how the community can give back to bitshares and solidify the value proposition of their investment.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Riverhead

We are working with some of the best marketing gurus in the industry and are planning the assault. 

This is the primary focus of our trip to st marten.   

All I know is some people with serious money are about to buy into btsx and market the hell out of it. 

So exciting!! *hugs everyone*

It is time, yall. Fasten yur seatbelts.. :D

+5% +5%
Some movement in the price and better volume at Bter.  Related?  Perhaps.  I know the longer this goes the more I've been moving into BTSX from my other hedges.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:06:10 pm by Riverhead »

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
We are working with some of the best marketing gurus in the industry and are planning the assault. 

All I know is some people with serious money are about to buy into btsx and market the hell out of it. 

So exciting!! *hugs everyone*

It is time, yall. Fasten yur seatbelts.. :D

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

my feeling is - i heared it many times in the past. ok, if you do great, but i would like to geat the community moving. would like get us here some marketingfonds from I3.

after the market is included i would like to see something like the following at bitcointalk.org

"Win 1.000.000 BTSX!!!! - 1. download btsx client 2. register your name 3. add in your bitcointalk.org your btsx signature 4. say hallo at bitsharestalk.org in the offical 1.000.000 BTSX thread. After 30 days we will randomly select one btsx signature"

Offline jae208

• View Profile
 +5%

Exciting stuff happening right now!!
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

bitbro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 04:13:07 am by bitbro »

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

Offline jshow5555

• View Profile
And by marketing gurus in the industry do you mean the digital marketing industry or the crypto equity industry.  Gonna hope its the former...

Well, after this week, I'd have to say it is now "both".   :)

Overstock ?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
And by marketing gurus in the industry do you mean the digital marketing industry or the crypto equity industry.  Gonna hope its the former...

Well, after this week, I'd have to say it is now "both".   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

bitbro

bitbro

Edit: hell yeah

Offline bytemaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline soniq

• View Profile
I would like to see the details of the marketing campaign planned in advance.. Even if we all agree to start it in a month, we need to come together now on what is going to happen if we want to be successful.

Our weakest point since ever has been marketing, and this will not change until people start treating marketing like a serious, technical challenge just as important as any other aspect of this operation.

It means crafting a carefully researched, detailed plan, executed and coordinated with a focused group of people over several months. A plan with many moving parts and people, as well as synergies among them.
Agreed
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
I would like to see the details of the marketing campaign planned in advance.. Even if we all agree to start it in a month, we need to come together now on what is going to happen if we want to be successful.

Our weakest point since ever has been marketing, and this will not change until people start treating marketing like a serious, technical challenge just as important as any other aspect of this operation.

It means crafting a carefully researched, detailed plan, executed and coordinated with a focused group of people over several months. A plan with many moving parts and people, as well as synergies among them.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Sine there are still serious bugs in the Windows implementation (and probably elsewhere), starting a stepped up marketing campaign too soon might cause as much harm as good. Keeping it all word of mouth for a while gives breathing room to fine tune before going mainstream.

Yes that makes sense.

Between word of mouth and delegates, shareholders should also be doing their part to promote this.

Dacsunlimited obv. has finite resources but I hope when BitAssets are launched they may have a small scale centralised campaign that involves some form of traditional advertising, promotions & press.