Author Topic: Did I lose my wallet?  (Read 1610 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
If you didn't make any large transfers then try to import your keys from pts in a new account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the dry runs I was able to re imports my PTS priv key and claim all of my funds except what I had used to register my account.  Sadly though that account name is lost.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bytemaster

If you didn't make any large transfers then try to import your keys from pts in a new account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline d3adh3ad

• View Profile
Hard way to learn a lesson about backups. Sorry that happened to you.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
You BTSX are bound to your old account .. unless you dumped the root(or wallet) prickey your are out of luck and your funds are gone! The shares are no longer in the PTS addresses as you moved them out

Offline cholcombe9731

• View Profile
Dammit! Had I known the client was extremely buggy I would have backed it up. 24,000 btx down the drain :-(.
Can I register the shares under a different account?

Offline Webber

• View Profile
I think a claim-transaction had been broadcast  into blockchain before your wallet crashed,your bts now belongs to your old account .You lossed your bts  unless you will find  private key of  your old account. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:49:29 pm by Webber »
Bitshares2.0 witness node:delegate.webber
Bitshares2.0 API:ws://114.215.116.57:8090

Offline cholcombe9731

• View Profile
I imported my pts wallet into the bitshares X client.  It crashed a bunch of times on my windows 7 laptop so I decided to uninstall it and blow away the app_data\roaming directory.  I installed it again, installed the openssl client libraries and now it runs.  I imported my bitshares pts wallet again which shows my bitshare x shares.  I registered my old account before the client crashed.  How do I get that back?  I created a new account with the exact same name as before but it won't let me register again.  Am I outta luck?