Author Topic: Hosting Canonizer-Delegate?  (Read 1701 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Public

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Is this offer public or just for Brent?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I'll charge 10% of delegate pay
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com
Delegates,  I'm possibly interested in hiring one of the more reliable delegates to duplicate what they are doing on a piece of hardware, for a new Canonizer-Delegate.  Can anyone sell me, and let me know how much it would cost?

This Canonizer-Delegate will amplify the wisdom of all participating holders (any holders of BitsharesX who wanted to) of all BitsharesX, and to survey everyone, so everyone can know, concisely and quantitatively, and in instant real time.  A BitsharesX conanizer.com algorithm will be used to verify who the holders of Bitshares are, and how many they have, and so on.  And the vote of this canonizer delegate will always be to do what the amplified wisdom of the BitysharesX crowd wants in a completely non bureaucratic bottom up way.

Brent Allsop
Founder Canonizer.com
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 04:19:27 am by Brent.Allsop »