Author Topic: Kevin Harrington and St. Martin  (Read 22963 times)

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Most excellent Brian & Dan!  :)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
I already expressed my admiration about the OP in another thread but again.
 +5%

Awesome news. Kudos to the team. Harrington has had his share of successes and certainly qualifies as a celebrated entrepreneur. If I'm not mistaken, though, nearly all of his background has involved using TV to sell physical products. And he's probably raked it in - justifiably - as a speaker. I'm just openly wondering what he sees here that fits with his background or interests.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes, dollar signs seems to be the answer.

Kudos for getting the concept though!

Others, even self-proclaimed businessmen-crypto pundits (read ABL), have been in touch with the idea for months, and still do not quite see those $ signs.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 07:09:18 am by Simeon II »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Can we haz presentation? Much love .. very +5%

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Awesome news. Kudos to the team. Harrington has had his share of successes and certainly qualifies as a celebrated entrepreneur. If I'm not mistaken, though, nearly all of his background has involved using TV to sell physical products. And he's probably raked it in - justifiably - as a speaker. I'm just openly wondering what he sees here that fits with his background or interests.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
congratulations!
Brian!  +5% +5% +5%

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline fuzzy

+5%

Good stuff Brian.  You guys are busy doing good work.  Loving it.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

merockstar

I wanna say +5% amazing!

but i'm tempted to go with lay off... i'm not ready yet :P

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Hey guys. We just had an incredible dinner meeting with Kevin Harrington of Shark Tank fame (as well as a dozen other equally successful business leaders and high net worth individuals from around the globe).  He's a fricking rockstar in business and very interested in what BitShares is doing.  We'll be spending all day with him tomorrow to see what may be possible.   

Dan absolutley got everyone here buzzing about BitShares, I did my first presentation on the Fifth Wave of Decentralization, we were mentioned in the Wired Magazine article today and on a recent TED talk as well.  Half the attendees purchased BitSharesX (if you noticed the 20% bump this morning- that was these guys). Great things in store for all of us....   B

- check faceboook for updates and photos.