Author Topic: A Case for Adam B Levine  (Read 4835 times)

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

our luck that btsx is not JUST A COIN :) its a bank :)

Here here!

Offline fuzzy

Yes, Adam is my favorite coin developer! He has all this figured out!

I like his coins!

After all you can mine them using Tapatalk, you cannot beat that!

Go Adam , go LTB

go, go go....

Simeon, my friend who likes playing with fire

I say play with fire then...just dont burn beautiful things that arent already marked for combustion.

We are all in this for different reasons, I just feel like the adam who brought me I to crypto no longer exists.  This saddens me and has been frustrating for some time. 

At this point, we see things like dogeparty coming up because rather than listen to bytemasters (correct) analysis of bitcoins faults, patiently await the development of a robust, enterprise level solution he chose to come on here and flame about bitshares not producing, after which he openly announced his plans to go with counterparty-which came out with far less development time put into it (and it shows).  Now he has to find ways to "patch up" all the problems that were, to many of us, apparent from day one.

It is one thing to have the respect of a community and bring valid arguments to the table...but quite another to use that respect to fling fud on a project that is in direct competition with the platform on which one chooses to release their token. Then to fail to answer valid criticisms and technical arguments from people who actually have experience in development. Just kind of sucks...

I know these opinions are probably going to invite some hatred and disagreement, but this is how I feel things went down.  I actually felt the need to really dig in and to help out using beyond bitcoin hangouts in order to give bm and the bitshares community a voice during a time when it seemed all the bitcoin community wanted to do was see the project die silently. So instead of continuing to take swings on the forums, I chose to volunteer to help a community of investors with vision and the i3 team so I could do something productive.  I must say that this course has been much more worthwhile and has given me a deep level of respect for soooo many people on here.

With all that said. I actually greatly respect adam and all he has done. And to be fair, adam probably went into debt helping bitcoin rise before he ever made a cent (which always frustrated me).  I know firsthand some of the problems he encountered along the way. Just wish he would remember some of the lessons he taught me way back in the beginning sometimes.

I actually also wish I remembered some of those lessons better too sometimes..
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:53:58 am by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
our luck that btsx is not JUST A COIN :) its a bank :)

bitbro

I like his coins!

Go Adam , go LTB

go, go go....

Simeon, my friend who likes playing with fire

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

I like his coins!

Go Adam , go LTB

go, go go....

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Well here you have it. If there was any doubt :

"Because each action, whether a send, the creation of a new token, placing an order on the decentralized exchange or using the prediction market... Every single action you perform must first be included in a bitcoin block before it actually happened. You've never felt how slow the blockchain can be until you're waiting an hour to confirm a market order.

What we need is an alternative, something cheap, plentiful and fast. Turns out there are quite a few options out there that meet this need, but my favorite by far is Dogecoin."

"LTBCOIN is not moving to Doge... yet... But as I've always said, LTB is focused on solutions in the new digital economy more than being a ra-ra we're all going to be rich about Bitcoin. If there is an obviously better solution to accomplish a given task, we'll use it."

Adam B. Levine

here full article : http://labs.humint.is/dogeparty-where-high-finance-meets-the-internet/

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 05:31:56 pm by oco101 »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
He is a good guy . I guess he is thinking to move his LTBcoin to btsx now since he is complaining the tx fee paid to issue ltbcoin

http://www.dogeparty.io/

See: Dogeparty Team...

[edit]
I guess he could not get his 'Proof of Charity' brainchild to get accepted though... I am kind of sorry for that, it would have been even more fun... but I believe in his ability to come with something even more outrageous the next time around.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 04:34:53 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Ohyhea .. that wod be an awesome move!!

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
He is a good guy . I guess he is thinking to move his LTBcoin to btsx now since he is complaining the tx fee paid to issue ltbcoin

After spreading FUD and accusations at the most inopportunity times during the St Martin’s meetings, he disappeared. Interesting… Not that I miss him, I just wonder why? – Is he really busy, or he thinks he cannot do enough damage right now????
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

After spreading FUD and accusations at the most inopportunity times during the St Martin’s meetings, he disappeared. Interesting… Not that I miss him, I just wonder why? – Is he really busy, or he thinks he cannot do enough damage right now????

Offline Riverhead

There's no real way to know for sure. My guess is he still has some stake. I mean, why wouldn't he?

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Does he still have stake in the Bitshares ecosystem or did he cash out?
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline soniq

• View Profile

I believe Adam is playing an important role.  While some may take offense to his style he is asking the questions and implying (intentionally or not) characteristics and intend that others who are new or skeptical to I3 and the Bitshares project may also have.  Rather than letting them fester he puts them out there for the community to address.

What Adam is thinking is very likely not unique but he puts it out there and gives the community a chance to respond in its own backyard. We can't say that for a lot of the detractors, skeptics, and opponents of Bitshares (not implying that Adam is one, but we all know they're out there).

+5% +5% +5%

Adam is a leader in the Crypto community and I appreciate his efforts in this forum to get answers to  hard questions that need to addressed.  His posts can be interpreted in many different ways, but I beleive his intentions are noble.
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Where do you guys buy that stuff. I want some too.