Author Topic: PTS price has surpassed LTC price on BTC38  (Read 4527 times)

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
PTS is totally different from other cryptocurrency, its not suprising to me to see it running away.  Bitcoin is really "expensive" by the estimation of most observers, so these other "cryptos" are just as good since they're so undervalued compared to Bitcoin.  Litecoin has long been called the silver to Bitcoins gold so the analogy makes sense and the upward price pushes them all up as a rising tide lifts all boats.

The market is as frothy as i've ever seen it, this is money spilling from bitcoin into everything around it.  PTS is not around Bitcoin, PTS is new and unique and frankly hasn't had the best public entrance so it doesnt have good hype  surrounding it except to the core believers.  Once Invictus delivers something expect a whole new ballgame, until then it's just another altcoin nobody owns.

I couldn't agree more, if Invictus is able to make good on their promise for  Keyhotee/Bitshares/Other DAC's, then PTS will skyrocket.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
PTS is totally different from other cryptocurrency, its not suprising to me to see it running away.  Bitcoin is really "expensive" by the estimation of most observers, so these other "cryptos" are just as good since they're so undervalued compared to Bitcoin.  Litecoin has long been called the silver to Bitcoins gold so the analogy makes sense and the upward price pushes them all up as a rising tide lifts all boats.

The market is as frothy as i've ever seen it, this is money spilling from bitcoin into everything around it.  PTS is not around Bitcoin, PTS is new and unique and frankly hasn't had the best public entrance so it doesnt have good hype  surrounding it except to the core believers.  Once Invictus delivers something expect a whole new ballgame, until then it's just another altcoin nobody owns.
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline Evan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: evan
Not anymore! LTC prices have shot up like crazy in the last 2 days, most altcoins have actually been on the upswing with the btc rise

Yes, I spoke too soon since I have little understanding about how altcoin markets work.  It seems crazy to me that the market cap of ProtoShares is currently behind that of Litecoin, Namecoin, Peercoin, Primecoin, Feathercoin, Novacoin, Infinitecoin, Quarkcoin, and Megacoin.  I'm glad that ProtoShares does not have someone like Max Keiser pumping it, so I can buy more at lower prices.

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Not anymore! LTC prices have shot up like crazy in the last 2 days, most altcoins have actually been on the upswing with the btc rise

Offline megadeth92

Had surpassed the LTC price? :O
Great news :D
Account: jdroa92

Offline Proto

• View Profile
Woha, approaching the 0.02 mark now... why did I sell nearly all @0.002-0.003 a few days ago.  :-\

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Yea there are a lot more LTC than PTS though, and PTS have more value long-term anyways

Offline bobbahope

• View Profile
It costs 6 dollars ea right now! Thats about 0.014 btc ea!

Offline bytemaster

We have a long way to go in market cap though :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.