Author Topic: Block Explorer and Delegates Listing  (Read 47176 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
The site can be found here: http://www.bitsharesblocks.com

Nice, but how about adding the feature to show the balance for a particular address? That's what people most commonly do with blockchain.info

Thats not really possible with titan, since it creates a new stealth address for every transaction. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Nice, but how about adding the feature to show the balance for a particular address? That's what people most commonly do with blockchain.info

Offline svk

whenever i click on a block none of the transaction details are viewable...

Think I got it fixed now, let me know if you encounter any other bugs! I'm back to vacationing! ;)
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline svk

Yea it looks like the transactions aren't getting saved properly atm, but I'm at the airport so won't be able to look into it before tomorrow I think :(

clout

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5%
are you going to publish the source code?

Thanks. To be honest the code isn't in any shape to be open-sourced, I'd be happy to answer questions though if anyone needs help. I'm using the MEAN stack to build it, polling a wallet daemon with Nodejs, post-treating where necessary and then storing everything with Mongo, serving it up with Express, and the website is done using angularjs.
Thats the exact same setup i plan to use for the charity delegates backend .. however i can use some help coding. ... i already managed to build a nodejs rpx proxy and some basic express/jade/angular page ...

Once i am at a stage where this thing can be used i probably push it to github and can use some further help ..

I'd really like to setup a team that stands behind the charity delegates .. it will probably soon be to much work to be handled by me alone ..

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline svk

The links at the bottom use the xts:  URLs.... but that is for the TEST network.

you want to replace xts with btsx: in your links at the bottom.
Thanks, was just going by the wiki, didn't think to update the scheme!

Offline bytemaster

The links at the bottom use the xts:  URLs.... but that is for the TEST network.

you want to replace xts with btsx: in your links at the bottom.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline svk

+5%

Thanks. To be honest the code isn't in any shape to be open-sourced, I'd be happy to answer questions though if anyone needs help. I'm using the MEAN stack to build it, polling a wallet daemon with Nodejs, post-treating where necessary and then storing everything with Mongo, serving it up with Express, and the website is done using angularjs.

Offline testz

Offline pan

• i am sfinder
    • View Profile
nice tweak for web wallet  to be explorer

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5%

Offline svk

For those of you who've missed me talking about my block explorer website, here's an official announcement. I'll take feedback and suggestions in here, and try to keep a list of things people ask me to implement.

In the block explorer currently you can check incoming blocks, search for any block and check the transactions for that block.

In the delegates listing you'll get a list of all delegates with votes for > 0, and you can search the list by delegate name. You can also click on a delegate to take you to a page with some more info on that delegate, more info will be coming but right now you'll get a list of all votes for that delegate, by block.

Current issues:
  • Performance of the delegates list is not that good, it's an angularjs issue with big lists, might need to do it differently.
  • Delegate info page layout isn't great due to time constraints!
  • Latencies are objective and can be affected by my server, take the values with a grain of saltFound a bug that was impacting syncing and therefore latencies, fixed

Requested improvements:
  • Graphics of delegates performance: Still want to do this, might get to it this week (W36)
  • Trend info for delegate's ranking: Done
  • Filter active feeds
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:25:08 pm by svk »