Author Topic: PTS wallet will not sync  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Riverhead

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile
I just added all of the addnode plus the crypotseed and now it seems to have begun downloading the chain. Awesome! I tried both separately without results but somehow together they seem to delivery. I wont question it lol

Offline Riverhead

That's weird. I just downloaded and compiled on a clean machine and it succeeded to sync. Have you tried running from the command line with --connect cryptoseed.cloudapp.net:80
That worked for me.

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile
I also tried adding

addnode cryptoseed.cloudapp.net:80 add

still nothing. Is there a slightly better PTS wallet? Ive never had any problems with any other wallets. Im starting to doubt this platform if it cant even get a basic wallet working off the dl

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile
I did that already and nothing :(

I tried adding them all at once. Than I tried adding them each at a single time and exiting. Is there a wallet app that actually works upon install?

Offline onceuponatime

Try this:

In your protoshares wallet click on Help, then Debug window, then Console and input the following, one line at a time

Add these nodes to download the blockchain

addnode=61.238.157.8 add
addnode=54.254.192.95 add
addnode=54.207.21.146 add
addnode=54.206.30.227 add
addnode=54.219.164.14 add
addnode=146.185.172.136 add
addnode=162.243.14.13 add

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile
Hello,

I just learned about PTS and I am very intereted in getting in on all future snapshots. I just downloaded the PTS wallet from github v 1.0.0.
https://github.com/BitShares/BitShares-PTS/releases

The dl went very smoothly as expected buy my wallet wont sync. It says that there are 0 active connections to the PTS network? Im not sure why the wallet wont auto sync. Any ideas on what I can do to get this wallet syncing so I can purchase my PTS. Also, is there a minimum PTS you need to have to be included in all future snapshots???

Thank you,