Author Topic: BTSX coin withdraws from BTER  (Read 15338 times)

Offline Codeq

• View Profile
I just started trading on Bter and am having the same problem. Need to be registered but registering costs a fee... any help??

BTSX7L8n1dSvw98r1vkcHXAJyNgEvXyUurBPfz29TddSDPXfrom5i1

Sent

Thanks so much!!!  :)

Offline onceuponatime

I just started trading on Bter and am having the same problem. Need to be registered but registering costs a fee... any help??

Sent

Offline Codeq

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

onceuponatime: Thanks very much. I actually found a demo wallet a few minutes ago and transfered 1 BTSX so I ended up not needing that. I'll send you some back.

Send to the demo wallet.

Sorry, I see that you already sen to me. Thanks.

Offline onceuponatime

onceuponatime: Thanks very much. I actually found a demo wallet a few minutes ago and transfered 1 BTSX so I ended up not needing that. I'll send you some back.

Send to the demo wallet.

Offline nathansobo

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

I also need bootstrap funds. Could someone help me out?

My account key is:
BTSX6uAhE3jyo9BkvGZccFxQbcqJMipdRaVjp21Sdxq6YF1xwkt1dm

Sent. Enjoy.

Offline nathansobo

• View Profile
I also need bootstrap funds. Could someone help me out?

My account key is:
BTSX6uAhE3jyo9BkvGZccFxQbcqJMipdRaVjp21Sdxq6YF1xwkt1dm

Offline Riverhead

I set a new reg fee, ran as admin, and changed the account name. Was finally able to reg :D thank you for the support!

Great!  +5%   Way to stick it out.

Offline Riverhead

Received, activated and soon will pay back ;)

Got it!  With interest even  8) .  Thanks man.

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile
I set a new reg fee, ran as admin, and changed the account name. Was finally able to reg :D thank you for the support!

Offline Riverhead

What version of the client are you using?  Is the user you're logged in as an administrator?  Not sure if that'd make a difference but worth checking.

Offline BTCjesus

• View Profile
I received 10 BTSX. My registration pop up window isnt working though. Anyone have a similiar problem? Registration is not a difficult process, it simply isnt registering my account after I hit okay on the registration pop up.

Get this working yet?

No :( my 10 BTSX balance is un-changed. I go to register my account through the registration tab. Pop up comes up with fee info & the account name to reg. I hit okay, and nothing happens. The reg pop up window simply stays popped up with no fee charge. Could it be due to privacy settings? I have a 64 bit windows 8 OS.

MrCoin

Received, activated and soon will pay back ;)

Offline Riverhead

10 BTSX sent to mrcoin