Author Topic: [ANN] Keyhotee users and Delegate requests for KeyID.  (Read 27734 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@Brent .. probably only brentallsop is a valid inital name for new DACS as the 'dot' in the name indicates sub account names ... to have one of those you need to register 'allsop' ..

it is unfortunate that keyhotee naming is different from bitshares naming .. but I see the security is a good reason for this ..

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com

My Keyhotee founder id is Brent.Allsop

My registered wallet account name is brentallsop  (Is this the same as a "BTSX Delegate name"?)

Will both of these become just brent.allsop on the new DNS DAC, I hope?

Brent Allsop

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Hi gamey,

After careful consideration I have decided to get rid of "zeus"

I would like my Key ID to be my kehotee founder ID "mf-tzo"

I like very much the robot that it generates on Bitshares X  :) and there might be a lot of different "zeus" in other forums...

Thank you very much for doing this and keep up the great work!!

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Hi gamey,
I bought my Keyhotee ID BMW from 520Bit on 25/01/2014. I hope this is not a problem.
I have completed the deal with aloha.

@aloha, my Keyhotee public key is 6sMzKY4sBBQX8hD9KV4bTVYWxYec8d15zPVZmNaoD2rxUotaWM, send me an email after you register the ID successfully so that I can know you do make it. Enjoy!

Would like BMW->aloha
Thank you aloha  :)

Offline bitshare007777

• View Profile
Keyhotee Founder: "March Liang" ->  "march"
Is your desired KeyID squatted on BTSX?:   N/A

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
delegate.baozi is register as delegate on btsx, but baozi is not.  Can I get baozi with the same addres on dns keyID?
I have same question.
Since BM suggested delegates to use sub accounts, it's no reason to register the main account as delegate.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement.  I received a spreadsheet with list of founders and will be composing a letter etc to send to those that don't have valid names. 

If you receive the email but have already posted here then please ignore the email.  I will make sure it is all straightened out.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline JetainM

• View Profile
Keyhotee Founder:  XiaoMi ->  mi
Is your desired KeyID squatted on BTSX?:   yes,"mi" (it was registed by the other people but not me)

Finally thanks for your hard work!  +5%
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 03:29:07 pm by JetainM »
BIB==BM IS BUG

Offline skystone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: skystone

It is ok.  My English in the first message isn't real standard.  I'll let you think it through for a day ;)

Any account that is a registered delegate will be moved to the DNS/KeyID chain.  So yes, mf-tzo will be moved.  If you request a name change to zeus then the old delegate ID will still be in the new chain because it is registered as a delegate.

Good job! gamey!
Pls confirm me that in order to keep my id, do i have to register my id as deleagate.
Is there any difference between normal registered id and delegate id in usage or security, if i am not going to be one of 101 delegate and not mind of some more register fee?

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
delegate.baozi is register as delegate on btsx, but baozi is not.  Can I get baozi with the same addres on dns keyID?

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I definitely don't want someone to squat "mf-tzo" as key ID.

Since I was a founder "mf-tzo" appears in BTSX as a standby delegate with 0% approval. So is this sufficient not to get squatted by someone else if I choose "zeus" as key ID?

I am sorry to be a pain...I think I am making this a bigger issue than it should be...In any case let me think this through for 1 day...

Thanks again!

It is ok.  My English in the first message isn't real standard.  I'll let you think it through for a day ;)

Any account that is a registered delegate will be moved to the DNS/KeyID chain.  So yes, mf-tzo will be moved.  If you request a name change to zeus then the old delegate ID will still be in the new chain because it is registered as a delegate.

Offline 麥可貓

• View Profile
Keyhotee Founder:  "jimewu" ->  "michaelcat"
Is your desired KeyID squatted on BTSX?:   yes, "michealcat" (it is a registered ID BTSX of mine)   
PTS: PmRVDPymZqSAZEXauHZSewrUrE66af7epT
BTSX: michaelcat
Delegate Team: x1.sun  x2.sun

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I definitely don't want someone to squat "mf-tzo" as key ID.

Since I was a founder "mf-tzo" appears in BTSX as a standby delegate with 0% approval. So is this sufficient not to get squatted by someone else if I choose "zeus" as key ID?

I am sorry to be a pain...I think I am making this a bigger issue than it should be...In any case let me think this through for 1 day...

Thanks again!

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Thank you very much for your replies! really appreciate this just another question...

I guess it makes sense to use as a key ID "zeus" since everyone in here know me under that name and not under my founder ID.

But if I choose that, can someone else squat "mf-tzo" (my founder ID) as a Key ID? If that is the case this will create even more confusion and it would make sense to keep my kehotee ID "mf-tzo" as keyID...

I am curious as to what will toast is going to do since he is in a similar situation like me. Although everyone knows him as Nikolai as well...

I'd suggest registering mf-tzo as an account and a delegate if at all possible.  However if you don't use mf-tzo elsewhere, perhaps you should just abandon it.

If you do not have mf-tzo as either 1) registered delegate on btsx chain or 2) requested by way of keyhotee id change then it will be available to whoever wants to register it on the DNS/KeyID chain.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Thank you very much for your replies! really appreciate this just another question...

I guess it makes sense to use as a key ID "zeus" since everyone in here know me under that name and not under my founder ID.

But if I choose that, can someone else squat "mf-tzo" (my founder ID) as a Key ID? If that is the case this will create even more confusion and it would make sense to keep my kehotee ID "mf-tzo" as keyID...

I am curious as to what will toast is going to do since he is in a similar situation like me. Although everyone knows him as Nikolai as well...