Author Topic: Redefine of Lotto: It's A Platform DAC for Game Tokens, not a gambling DAC  (Read 1573 times)

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
Why need agents ? Is it possible to bet with BTC, LTC directly ?

we need cross chain solutions for play directly with BTC LTC, other wise user need to buy from exchange, agents will help simplify the process and user experience.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BitAsset

• View Profile
Why need agents ? Is it possible to bet with BTC, LTC directly ?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Wow .. so there will be a lotto DPOS  probably this year :) .. let me read thought the wp

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
I feel a strong call/need of Re-Define to Lotto:

Please refer the draft of the Bitshares Lotto white paper(unfinished, I'm not native writer, feel free to comment on the syntax and wording, help reviewing):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KkaAnuM0a_YU2yMaeDSDiyNUv96c9TrYrCjKadC01yA/edit

And this diagram:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 07:55:32 am by HackFisher »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.