Author Topic: Wallet Syncing Verrrrry Slowly  (Read 2354 times)

hashbit

My PTS wallet has been 4 hours behind stuck at block 67787 for ages.  I'm using 64 bit windows.  I've restarted the client a few times but no luck.

Don't worry, you synced, 67787 block it's a last block at the moment.
Update: network get 67788, 67789...

I just opened my PTS wallet again today and it synced really fast - strange.

Offline testz

My PTS wallet has been 4 hours behind stuck at block 67787 for ages.  I'm using 64 bit windows.  I've restarted the client a few times but no luck.
I was stuck to yesterday...
backup your wallet just in case,  go to windows/users /appdata /... /bitsharesx.... and delete all directories except "wallets" and restart gui to resync from start.... it took me about 10 hours with win 7 32bit, with your win 64bit it probably it takes you the half time...

He talking about BitShares-PTS wallet and not about BitSharesX

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I was stuck to yesterday...
backup your wallet just in case,  go to windows/users /appdata /... /bitsharesx.... and delete all directories except "wallets" and restart gui to resync from start.... it took me about 10 hours with win 7 32bit, with your win 64bit it probably it takes you the half time...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:23:47 am by liondani »

Offline testz

Don't worry, you synced, 67787 block it's a last block at the moment.
Update: network get 67788, 67789...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:51:34 am by testz »

hashbit

Offline bytemaster

If you are on 32 bit windows syncing is very slow.   We have pending updates that will greatly accelerate this in future releases.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline TrippyPippy

• View Profile
Hi,

I have created the wallet and imported my PTS but it is syncing extremely slowly with a message "severe network problems" bottom right of the screen.

How Can I fix this.

Trippt

Further to my original post the number of ddd/hh/mm/ss since sync is growing not getting smaller.

When I hover over the connection bar it says I have 7 connections.

Regards
Trippy

Offline TrippyPippy

• View Profile
Hi,

I have created the wallet and imported my PTS but it is syncing extremely slowly with a message "severe network problems" bottom right of the screen.

How Can I fix this.

Trippt