Author Topic: On a mission to get more links and buzz  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
thanks gentso

i will pm you when its done.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
If you piece together some info I can give you work to someone who will go over it and check it for grammatical corrections and just to make your english is used correctly.

Great work though, shoot me a pm if you need the proof reading done. 

Offline soniq

• View Profile
Interesting for shure.

I cobbled together a draft from sentences I found on the wiki.bitshares.org,

"BitShares is a technology supported by next generation entrepreneurs, investors, and developers with a common interest in finding free market solutions by leveraging the power of decentralized consensus.

Consensus technology has the power to do for economics what the internet did for information.

BitShares does for business what Bitcoin did for money by extending the innovation of decentralized consensus to all industries that rely upon the internet to provide their services, whether it’s banking, stock exchanges, lotteries, voting, music or auctions.

With decentralized consensus technology BitShares creates companies that are inherently global, transparent, trustworthy, efficient and profitable." - 97 words

This quote that Clain submitted earlier would be a good start
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline soniq

• View Profile
This is pretty cool. Maybe email Brian directly as he may not be checking the forum.

i don't know brians email. on the official bithsares.org page only press@bitshares.org is posted. and if he really is not checking the marketing thread it is terrible or we need one more person.

I agree, should be someone in charge  of  reading marketing section and reporting to I3 the valuable information
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
There are two types of options for inclusion in Cointelegraph’s “Altcoin Catalog” section:
1. Free placement. It includes:
a. 100 word press-release
b. Official Altcoin logo
c. A link to your website

so for the 100 word press release  - do we have some teaser 100 words for this section?

so the premium section is also a possibility. Would cost 2.5 BTC. I ask already for traffic data, to be sure what we could expect.

2. Premium placement. It includes:
a. High-quality independent research and review by one of our journalists
b. Interview with representatives of developers team
c. Unique picture in CT style
d. Links to your website
e. Links to social media and community websites
f. A weekly review of recently added Altcoins
g. Top placement above other “Free” placements

Offline Riverhead

I don't know if he is or not :).  I'd email the press email to at least see who responds.  Then a conversation can be had, or perhaps just email it this thread.  I find now that things are really active threads get buried quickly and are easy to miss if you don't stay on top of things.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
This is pretty cool. Maybe email Brian directly as he may not be checking the forum.

i don't know brians email. on the official bithsares.org page only press@bitshares.org is posted. and if he really is not checking the marketing thread it is terrible or we need one more person.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Interesting for shure.

I cobbled together a draft from sentences I found on the wiki.bitshares.org,

"BitShares is a technology supported by next generation entrepreneurs, investors, and developers with a common interest in finding free market solutions by leveraging the power of decentralized consensus.

Consensus technology has the power to do for economics what the internet did for information.

BitShares does for business what Bitcoin did for money by extending the innovation of decentralized consensus to all industries that rely upon the internet to provide their services, whether it’s banking, stock exchanges, lotteries, voting, music or auctions.

With decentralized consensus technology BitShares creates companies that are inherently global, transparent, trustworthy, efficient and profitable." - 97 words

Offline Riverhead

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
i already got an answer from cointelegraph

Hi!
There are two types of options for inclusion in Cointelegraph’s “Businesses” section:

b. Logo of your company

a. A high-quality independent research, created by one of our professional journalists
b. Interview with representatives of management team
d. A weekly review of recently added campaigns
e. Top placement above other “Free” placements

There are two types of options for inclusion in Cointelegraph’s “Altcoin Catalog” section:
b. Official Altcoin logo

d. Links to your website

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 21:26:20 +0200
To: sales@cointelegraph.com
Subject: Twitter

maybe Brain can talk with them about the not "free" sections. at least we can provide information for the free section

no one wanted to help here? if no one will do it i will do it, but my englisch is not the best.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
i already got an answer from cointelegraph

Hi!
There are two types of options for inclusion in Cointelegraph’s “Businesses” section:

b. Logo of your company

a. A high-quality independent research, created by one of our professional journalists
b. Interview with representatives of management team
d. A weekly review of recently added campaigns
e. Top placement above other “Free” placements

b. Official Altcoin logo

d. Links to your website

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 21:26:20 +0200
To: sales@cointelegraph.com
Subject: Twitter

maybe Brain can talk with them about the not "free" sections. at least we can provide information for the free section

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
hello everyone,

the only thing i can contribute is effort and time so i just started my twitter life to support our bitshares ecosystem. you can find me https://twitter.com/bitshareshub

i already listed us at http://coingorilla.com/ a small side, but link is link and the guy there is really nice. had a small chat via twitter and struggeld once more to explain in simple words btsx concept. would be nice if some people have time to visit his side and vote for our bitshares http://coingorilla.com/servicedetails.aspx?sid=2409

2. i also wrote this mail today

The CoinTelegraph ‏@CoinTelegraph  2h

Got a special offer for all our friends and approved services! For now, you can be listed in our Altcoin and Business Catalogs for free!

Would like to enlist BitShares X

more Information at bitshares-x.info , bitsharestalk.org, bitshares.org .

The offical marketing represent is Brian Page - press@bitshares.org

and realised it is only one e-mail address on bitshares.org page. I think should be much more.

in the future i plan to set up a page www.bitsharehub.com with information about the bitshares ecosystem
maybe i try to run some delegates as well but some technical support would be good, if i do it.

if you are on twitter it would be nice you could follow me @bitshareshub and retweet sometimes (121 followers after 3 days)

cheers
shentist
(once more excuse my englisch  +5%)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 07:54:50 pm by Shentist »