Author Topic: 【SUN】team,cooperate with alt/michaelcat/btc38/charity campaign,need you vote!  (Read 5897 times)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline KeyhoteeCN

• View Profile
Hello everyone, I'm KeyhoteeCN.  I am one of the major BTS development status forwarders and translators for Chinese community.  I have made significant contributions to spread BTS in China. Now I am pleased to announce that my delegate team SUN comes into existence.

The SUN team currently runs one high speed server for delagates on the main chain and another one on the testing chain to support the development of BTSX. Another backup server for delegates on the main chain will be added soon.  Members of the SUN team (currently 5) have strong technical background and system maintenance experience. Furthermore, we've invited alt, a BTS expert and bitsuperlab.com member,  to be our techinical consultant.

In cooperation with btc38.com, the biggest PTS/BTSX exchange in the world,  we plan to contribute 30% of our monthly delegation profits to the community. Meanwhile,  up to 20% of our monthly delegation profits will be used for fund raising for charities held in www.EternalSpring.org.

We set pay-rate 90%.

The SUN team sincerely welcome your support. To support high quality delegation as well as charities,  please vote for our delagates x1.sun and x2.sun.
Thanks a lot!

Members Introduction:

1.KeyhoteeCN--one of the major BTS development status forwarders and translators for Chinese community. have made significant contributions to spread BTS in Chinese community. responsible for corrdination and promotion of our team.

2.planetlife(PtsChina)--one of the major BTS development status forwarders.have also made significant contributions to spread BTS in Chinese community. responsible for planning and promotion of our team.

3.当年很厉害--major in computer science and have at least 6 years of experience on BI. and also an ardent fan of BTS.

4.mako--studying in one of 985 project universities (top universities for engineering in China).  An ardent fan of BTS since the early stage. 

5.麥可貓(michaelcat)--at least three years of experience in linux administration.one of the major BTS development status forwarders and translators of bitshares wiki for Chinese community. have made significant contributions to spread BTS in Chinese community.

Team LOGO:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 03:14:31 pm by KeyhoteeCN »
delegate team:【SUN】
BTSX delegate: x1.sun、x2.sun

BTSX account: keyhoteecn 新浪微博Weibo:http://weibo.com/577551633