Author Topic: Help! PTS stuck in limbo between two wallets  (Read 6749 times)

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
i'd caution you to always verify block numbers on your clients, there was a fork earlier and some people haven't caught on.

good to hear your coins are there though.

if you are feeling generous, my pts address is in my sig
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Hi
Thanks for your reply, i'm not exactly sure what you are showing me, however i went to the pc to see if the figures you were showing me corresponded to transactions in that wallet. The 123pts transfer now has 4 from 6 conformations so it seems to be going through?

Why would it sit there for a day, why did the 1pts transfer go immediately and all others i have sent?

Im still learning so would appreciate the explanation

bad nodes maybe?

first thing I do after starting my wallet:

addnode 94.23.215.174 add  works for me all the time :)

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Hi
Thanks for your reply, i'm not exactly sure what you are showing me, however i went to the pc to see if the figures you were showing me corresponded to transactions in that wallet. The 123pts transfer now has 4 from 6 conformations so it seems to be going through?

Why would it sit there for a day, why did the 1pts transfer go immediately and all others i have sent?

Im still learning so would appreciate the explanation

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Hi All
As this is my first post i should introduce my self. I've been following bytemaster for a few months and love the concept. I started mining 6 hrs after the start and since pools have been necessary i've been feverishly switching between pools as the technology changes and crashes!

Ok, so now my problem!
I made a transaction 62cc601875250004ec7d1be2280e8e9fe8e737f8f38ec13b4e43ca5423d03b97-000 on the 14th for 123pts from one of my wallets to another but it is stuck with 0 conformations and a ? by the side of it. I had made successfull transactions between the wallets previously and to test today i sent 1 pts 4ac99125200bf5653b44a52b2b3e221d8b71c2d6f938cde72bad8ae3765ecc69-000 between the same two wallets and got a conformation within a few seconds.

Can any one explain what has happened, why? and what i have to do.
Thanks in anticipation