Author Topic: Help! PTS stuck in limbo between two wallets  (Read 6752 times)

Offline ysyyhb

• View Profile
same thing happened to me. btsblock  show me a wrong no. Of my balance.

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Ok, they finally landed. This seems strange to me since people use cold storage, but the answer seemed to be updating the nodes on the receiving wallet?

Saying that i've not done any cold storage does that leave coins in limbo?

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
hmmmmmmm. Just plugged a monitor into the minor with that 123 pts wallet and it still in limbo as i updated b4 it has 4 conformations but its been like that for a day. I tried adding (addnode 94.23.215.174 add) ass recommended along with as many other nodes as i could find but still stuck?

Any ideas?

check the block numbers on both clients to see if they match.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
hmmmmmmm. Just plugged a monitor into the minor with that 123 pts wallet and it still in limbo as i updated b4 it has 4 conformations but its been like that for a day. I tried adding (addnode 94.23.215.174 add) ass recommended along with as many other nodes as i could find but still stuck?

Any ideas?

Offline bytemaster

How long should it take to sync 2 days with 8 connections? I also have a transaction in limbo? client version v0.8.5.0-unk-beta.

It takes about 30 seconds for my clients to sync.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline td services

• View Profile
How long should it take to sync 2 days with 8 connections? I also have a transaction in limbo? client version v0.8.5.0-unk-beta.

Offline bytemaster

Well Done, good mining  8)

I was brokering a sale, it was actually incoming from my largest single miner - his production for the day on its way to a single buyer. 

That was not the whole order.  I think the price was at .0045 at the time.

I did well but didn't end up with as many PTS as I want.

I would like to mention that said miner was using my pool :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)

Well Done, good mining  8)

I was brokering a sale, it was actually incoming from my largest single miner - his production for the day on its way to a single buyer. 

That was not the whole order.  I think the price was at .0045 at the time.

I did well but didn't end up with as many PTS as I want.

Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline bytemaster

I had the same thing happen to me with my largest single tx (10k PTS) - It was right after the fork and I saw that it was confirmed on the block explorer but hours ticked by without it pinging my client.   Eventually figured out I had to add a good node with bytemasters help, insanely stressful until resolved as the pts were to fill a large prepayed order.

This happened to me today with a 1K+ transaction...  it took 30 minutes to show up in the other wallet. 

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
I had the same thing happen to me with my largest single tx (10k PTS) - It was right after the fork and I saw that it was confirmed on the block explorer but hours ticked by without it pinging my client.   Eventually figured out I had to add a good node with bytemasters help, insanely stressful until resolved as the pts were to fill a large prepayed order.

wait, how many PTS?

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Thanks favdesu i will try addnode 94.23.215.174 add.

Thanks also barwizi , yes i was around when we forked