Author Topic: How to access Keyhotee founder ID?  (Read 1536 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I see there is a brent-allsop registered ID in the Genesis bloc.  I'm assuming this came from the Keyhotee founder ID Brent.Allsop.

This is listed as a delegate.

So, my question is, how do I take ownership of this guy so I can start processing blocks with my wallet?

Also, I wold prefer that my delegate be the registered with the name canonizer-delegate.  Is it possible to move the founder ID privileges that came with this to canonizer-delegate?

Brent
http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/BitShares_X_Solutions#How_to_import_Keyhotee_IDs

All Keyhotee IDs came with the delegate fee paid, which saved you $.25 or thereabouts if you are interested in being a delegate.  It only means you are a delegate, it doesn't mean you are elected.

If you want a delegate registered as something else, then create a new account with that name and register it as a delegate.

If you have a specific question, please give context to where you are getting hung up at.  The wiki also has a walk-through on getting a delegate setup.

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com

I see there is a brent-allsop registered ID in the Genesis bloc.  I'm assuming this came from the Keyhotee founder ID Brent.Allsop.

This is listed as a delegate.

So, my question is, how do I take ownership of this guy so I can start processing blocks with my wallet?

Also, I wold prefer that my delegate be the registered with the name canonizer-delegate.  Is it possible to move the founder ID privileges that came with this to canonizer-delegate?

Brent