Author Topic: Overstock to CryptoStock - Proof Read & Feedback  (Read 15566 times)

Offline yellowecho

Apologies for the intrusion.

I'll accept your apology once you download the BitsharesX client and register an account  ;D
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
you still missed to read the OP and fail to see that your post ist TOTALLY offtopic ..

Offline jayc89

• View Profile
I apologise if it came across that way, that certainly wasnt my intention.

Of course it was your intention- you have two posts both of which are plugging what could be perceived by some to be a competitor.  How else could it come across?   

Which is why I started my first post with "apologies to drop in like this - someone alerted me to this thread". I by no means meant to cause offence, merely to bring an alternate option to your attention.

Apologies for the intrusion.

Offline yellowecho

Of course it was your intention- you have two posts both of which are plugging what could be perceived by some to be a competitor.  How else could it come across?   
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline jayc89

• View Profile

A member of BIG (Bitcoin Investors Group) alerted me to this thread and I wanted to drop in and introduce myself and Coinsortium as a potential option.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:26:56 am by jayc89 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Hello, apologies to drop in like this - someone alerted me to this thread and I would like to bring another Cryptocurrency Stock Exchange to your attention - Coinsortium.co.

Coinsortium is relatively new, having been in operation for nearly 8 weeks, yet has already seen higher weekly and monthly volume than that of CryptoStocks. We have successfully raised more than 165BTC for current listings.

Adding to which, the platform is in active development, meaning functionality is always improving for our platform users. The current major points of development being;

1) MSP Wallet Integration (http://multisigplus.com/) - MSP will allow us to accept BTC, LTC and Doge, whilst converting the currencies to your chosen coin behind the scene. I.e. a user can purchase shares in LTC and you can choose to receive the BTC equivalent.  Conversions are performed in realtime using the most profitable price for the top 4 exchanges.
2) GAuthify - 2 Factor Authentication will soon be mandatory, this will begin with basic email verification, and we will be allowing users to use SMS, Voice and Google Authenticator as additional methods as they require (Currently we only offer standalone Google Authenticator).

Our development roadmap is largely defined by user feedback, so if there is anything currently missing from what you require please let me know!

Thanks
Jamie
jamie@coinsortium.co

Code: [Select]
[ ] has read the rest of the thread
[x] wanted to make a quick advertisment

Offline jayc89

• View Profile
Hello, apologies to drop in like this - someone alerted me to this thread and I would like to bring another Cryptocurrency Stock Exchange to your attention - Coinsortium.co.

Coinsortium is relatively new, having been in operation for nearly 8 weeks, yet has already seen higher weekly and monthly volume than that of CryptoStocks. We have successfully raised more than 165BTC for current listings.

Adding to which, the platform is in active development, meaning functionality is always improving for our platform users. The current major points of development being;

1) MSP Wallet Integration (http://multisigplus.com/) - MSP will allow us to accept BTC, LTC and Doge, whilst converting the currencies to your chosen coin behind the scene. I.e. a user can purchase shares in LTC and you can choose to receive the BTC equivalent.  Conversions are performed in realtime using the most profitable price for the top 4 exchanges.
2) GAuthify - 2 Factor Authentication will soon be mandatory, this will begin with basic email verification, and we will be allowing users to use SMS, Voice and Google Authenticator as additional methods as they require (Currently we only offer standalone Google Authenticator).

Our development roadmap is largely defined by user feedback, so if there is anything currently missing from what you require please let me know!

Thanks
Jamie
jamie@coinsortium.co

merockstar

http://bitshares.org/intro-to-delegated-proof-of-stake/ 

could someone help out on rework outdated DPOS Blog post? This would be great…

just saw this. i'll take a look at it when I get a minute but I've been busy with a new job lately and my home life just became a special kind of high-decibel hell. sorry about the lack of new content lately.

btw: everybody has my blessing to rework stuff i've written, if they want.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 11:41:52 am by merockstar »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
 http://bitshares.org/intro-to-delegated-proof-of-stake/ 

could someone help out on rework outdated DPOS Blog post? This would be great…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
sry couldn't add links to wiki yesterday - it was to late - will do later the day!

What do you think? Should i publish *What is DPOS?* from wiki also on bitshares.org blog!

And another thing! I'm planning to create a Blog especially for HOT Announcements for BitShares ecosystem!
Guess this could be really valuable service cause - currently all announcements are divided all over all sites we're using.

I'll just make short ANN with linking to wiki/forum/etc.! On this way we also could get more back links to get a better SEO ranking.
Let me know what you'Re thinking about.

@xeroc: Vllt hast Du ja Lust den Blog mit mir gemeinsam zu pflegen. Zwei pflegen einfacher als einer allein ^^

The blog article on DPOS http://bitshares.org/intro-to-delegated-proof-of-stake/  references votes against rather than approval voting.

would polish it ..but guess not best choice for text corrections ^^
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

sry couldn't add links to wiki yesterday - it was to late - will do later the day!

What do you think? Should i publish *What is DPOS?* from wiki also on bitshares.org blog!

And another thing! I'm planning to create a Blog especially for HOT Announcements for BitShares ecosystem!
Guess this could be really valuable service cause - currently all announcements are divided all over all sites we're using.

I'll just make short ANN with linking to wiki/forum/etc.! On this way we also could get more back links to get a better SEO ranking.

@xeroc: Vllt hast Du ja Lust den Blog mit mir gemeinsam zu pflegen. Zwei pflegen einfacher als einer allein ^^

The blog article on DPOS http://bitshares.org/intro-to-delegated-proof-of-stake/  references votes against rather than approval voting.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Hey ho ..
maybe we should also consider a weekly summary of what happend on the board ..
I personally can currently follow almost all threads in this board (except mining and local stuff) however I start having problems although I currently invest several hours a day to keep track .. I am 100% sure there are lots of people that already feel lost.
So a weekly update would be an increadible improvment on the communication side .. we code openly work on a weekly list and just publish it during weekend or so .. just a proposal .. I just can't do it alone.

@cass: um welchen blog handelt sichs jetzt? den neuen oder den bitshares.org? Für bitshares.org bin ich wohl der falsche ansprechpartner .. bin halt leider kein texter :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile