Author Topic: Bitshare's Tee's and hoodies, Open call to have YOUR DAC listed on the back  (Read 12103 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
very nice .. totaly different ... total non-offensive ..

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

have done this in june ... idk (rough draft) ... maybe i could upload an alternative BitSharesX shirt tomorrow ... let me know what you're thinking
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I am assuming you are talking my latest design and not the one skyscaraperfarms posted.
What I dont understand it if you are talking about my design I feel like you are almost starting to troll me a bit because this is exactly as you described earlier in this thread. 

I was talking about skyscraperfarms
In that case my mistake and thanks. Would you have any direction on who I could send the mock up to from I3. Also Do we have a vector bitshares logo so we can make a high quality print.

IDK maybe arlen or brian?

cass has vector logos
Thanks again for your help I have pm'd cass about the logo and permission. Right now thats the only thing stopping the shirts from being printed.

Ggozzo

I made some designs too.

Check here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6909.0

I accidentally deleted that post when trying to merge it into this thread, sorry! =P
Please keep it in one thread.

Also, would not wear those designs.

Pretty standard T-Shirts. Are you one of those types of people that likes dragons, dice, cards on fire with 8 balls all over their shirts?  :)  I won't be designing one of those.

Perhaps I3 could hire Lucky Brand to design some cool t-shirts. Or maybe Stussy. They are probably on hard times and could use some money. 

We don't need a designer shirt that someone is supposed to go to their prom in or meet the President in. It's a T-Shirt. Something you go to get a hamburger in. 

I'll scratch my ideas.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
I am assuming you are talking my latest design and not the one skyscaraperfarms posted.
What I dont understand it if you are talking about my design I feel like you are almost starting to troll me a bit because this is exactly as you described earlier in this thread. 

In that case my mistake and thanks. Would you have any direction on who I could send the mock up to from I3. Also Do we have a vector bitshares logo so we can make a high quality print.

IDK maybe arlen or brian?

cass has vector logos
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile

bitbro

Andrew jackson has nothing to do with this if you really think about it.  I don't care what he said, by buying Bts, I killed the bank

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Let's take I killed the bank out of the quotations and leave Andrew jackson out too

When quoting someone I am pretty sure its good practice to give them credit for their words. Taking the actually "" out might make it look a little more pleasing.
I made some designs too.

I accidentally deleted that post when trying to merge it into this thread, sorry! =P

What I dont understand is, if you are talking about my design, I feel like you are almost starting to troll me a bit because this is exactly as you described earlier in this thread. 

On a side not is there a certain person I should get in touch with from I3 to get permission to make some shirts?

We live in a world of smartphones, laptops and search engines. 

One line and a brand is a good way to pique curiosity.  Once on site the visitor can find the rest of the Bitshares ecosystem

KISS works very well with marketing in our one click you are gone world
So your suggestion would also be to drop the DAC's on the back and to keep the logo and qoute in there current placement? I just want to clarify.

Front: bitshares, small in left
Back:  "I killed the bank", larger bitshares centered below.

I prefer black.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 04:52:46 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline toast

• View Profile
I made some designs too.

bitbro

Let's take I killed the bank out of the quotations and leave Andrew jackson out too

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

I don't understand what attack vectors or market manipulation we would be preventing by increasing fees to get orders filled that can be circumvented by creating many small orders.

This a pure deduction on my part, as I have not heard it directly from anyone – block producers have great control over arranging the timing (i.e. manipulating the timing) of upcoming orders, before the block is actually produced…
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.