Author Topic: Bitshare's Tee's and hoodies, Open call to have YOUR DAC listed on the back  (Read 11922 times)

Offline robrigo

Hey guys. I've been lurking the forums for a while learning about the potential of BitShares. Hoping to get more involved with the ecosystem though. Some quote suggestions:

"Decentralized Systems for a Freer Tomorrow"

"Decentralized Systems for a Fairer Tomorrow"

"Decentralized Systems for a Fairer / Freer Future"

"Empowering Humanity to Manage Globalized Services Together"

"There's a token for that."

"Invest in the future of human collaboration."

"In DACs We (don't have to) Trust"

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
How about something less political?  Something to attract investment rather than activism unless it's the follow my vote DAC which is more about activism.

Humor is a good weapon.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
 +5%

I think the quote 'I killed the bank' relates more to a BitShares X T-Shirt, than a general BitShares T-Shirt. (I like the quote font though but I would make it black.)

I like the back, but I would put BitShares X at the top and follow my vote last.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Here is a quick mock up. I am not sure how I feel about the font of the qoute but I am open to suggestions and it could easliy be changed to a block style should the community wish it.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
 Bitshare's Tee's and hoodies, Open call to have YOUR DAC listed on the back.
« on: Today at 08:58:57 PM »

Modify
    Remove

I am preparing some mock-up tees on 8/11/14 and I wanted to put out a open call to list Current DAC's apart of the Bitshares
The DAC's will be listed on the back of the shirt under the 2 tone bitshare logo in a smaller font.
I will post the mock up publicly and run it through Brian once we have it done. Because not all DAC's have slogan's or logos I will not be adding them  so that the shirt jives. If any of the DAC's listed had a logo that they would like to include please also list in the off chance that everyone has a logo ready.

Current DAC's I have are
Bitshares X
followmyvote
Bitshares DNS
Bitshares Play (or whatever the new name will be once voting decides)

I know we are working on music, charities, insurance and some others but If they seem to early in development to have a "official" name to list them. If I am wrong on this PLEASE POST THEM AND LIST THEM HERE. Also if for any reason a DAC chooses not to want to be listed on the tee please let me know by pm and I will honor your wishes.