Author Topic: New Chapter for MktDirector  (Read 14818 times)

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
I understand M-PESA is very big in some parts of Africa.

But they almost lost in SA.

M-Pesa is big but the transaction fee are very high for such poor countrys, People are so poor that if they could transfer money without those fee they will do it in a heartbeat.  I've been in a few African country and the mobile payment is huge. There is a big market there for sure but it not easy, I guess the best way will be some kind of partnership with a phone company.

I know what's you meaning. But I have already got my solution for specially people in Africa. It is not easy to expain you just in the forum. We are you now and maybe we can talk in person. And also I wish you gonna give me more ideas.

Sure I send you a PM.

Got it! And I will answer you soon.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

M-Pesa is big but the transaction fee are very high for such poor countrys, People are so poor that if they could transfer money without those fee they will do it in a heartbeat.  I've been in a few African country and the mobile payment is huge. There is a big market there for sure but it not easy, I guess the best way will be some kind of partnership with a phone company.

I know what's you meaning. But I have already got my solution for specially people in Africa. It is not easy to expain you just in the forum. We are you now and maybe we can talk in person. And also I wish you gonna give me more ideas.

Sure I send you a PM.

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
well...I hope you all the best

any candidate for this role right now? how about kevin harrington? :P :P

He is moving from employee to independent entrepreneur with the same task but powerful new incentives and capabilities.

Hey Stan, I have a plan to promote the market in Africa for BTS. What do you think about this? I wish you gonna support me.

It's not Stans job to support you. It's the collective shareholders in general. Make a delegate proposal in the delegate sub, lay out your plan in detail and see if your idea is worth funding. I'm eager to hear what your plan is!

+5% africa could be a great potential market, if we get mobile light weight wallets out there asap :)

I will. I have been in Africa country for more than four year. I worked as a marketing there. So I know why lots of guys there need currency digital and how the application could be there!

I just come back from Mali and literally at every corner of the street there is a Orange booth, for people to transfer money with their phone. Orange charge about 3% fee for every transfer witch is a lot. Yes the potential is big but there are tons of problems to overcome. Anyway  looking forward to see your delegate proposition. What country you have been in Africa ?

I was in SA, Mozambique, Angola, Zimbabuwe for many years and know almost all the chinese company and client there.

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile

He is moving from employee to independent entrepreneur with the same task but powerful new incentives and capabilities.

Hey Stan, I have a plan to promote the market in Africa for BTS. What do you think about this? I wish you gonna support me.

It's not Stans job to support you. It's the collective shareholders in general. Make a delegate proposal in the delegate sub, lay out your plan in detail and see if your idea is worth funding. I'm eager to hear what your plan is!

+5% africa could be a great potential market, if we get mobile light weight wallets out there asap :)

I will. I have been in Africa country for more than four year. I worked as a marketing there. So I know why lots of guys there need currency digital and how the application could be there!

I just come back from Mali and literally at every corner of the street there is a Orange booth, for people to transfer money with their phone. Orange charge about 3% fee for every transfer witch is a lot. Yes the potential is big but there are tons of problems to overcome. Anyway  looking forward to see your delegate proposition. What country you have been in Africa ?

Angola

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile

Cool! I will!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:52:32 pm by Method-X »

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile

sumantso

You all have been told the marketing campaign starts when 1.0 is released... Why do you insist on complaining about this?  Do you want BM to come on here and tell you for hundredth time what you already know? Is that really going to make you feel better?

In the meantime Bitreserve is running away with BitOIL and BitGLD, and they are far away from their '1.0' product either. Keep sleeping and all opportunities will be lost one by one.

So far Brian's contributions have been a good video, and a vapid website.