Author Topic: New Chapter for MktDirector  (Read 14830 times)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Hope you to a new form of contribute to Bitshares..... +5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline onceuponatime

I wish you very good luck and prosperity - as it will undoubtedly pay dividends to all of us.

Would you give a very brief outline of your business model? It might be an aid to people to know how to interact with your new venture.

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
As someone who's been an entrepreneur and self employed nearly all of my professional life, I've always been drawn to starting businesses.   As of today, I'll once again be self employed, as I am launching a new marketing company.   I'll continue on as brand champion for BitShares and will still be very involved with the BitShares team, but will no longer draw a salary.  I believe there will soon be a real need to market and promote new DACs and I want to focus my efforts on doing just that.   

One of our core values at BitShares has always been about decentralization.  In the next six months I expect the pace of decentralization to increase, even among BitShares as an organization.  We will have several businesses spring out of our core team, this one being just one of them.  I have put together an incredible team of my own and our primary focus in the next couple months will be in improving and promoting BitSharesX, as well as strategic marketing for several upcoming DACs.   

Expect in the near future to see a link for my company on the partners page and feel free to reach out if you're a project lead on a DAC and you'd like to discuss how we can help you with your marketing needs.   Thanks BitShares forum, and here's to even greater days ahead for BitShares! 

Bigger Than Bitcoin,
Brian