Author Topic: LOOKING TO HELP? Request new exchanges add BTSX  (Read 14681 times)

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
I think the power of BTC38 should down to 20%.

Or it would be another mt.gox wait to happen.

In order to do that, BTC-E、OKCOIN should be part of it.

the marketing team need to do more than just sending some emails to exchanges for the mercy to be enlisted.

Hop on a plane,fly to OKCOIN\BTC-e, convince them .

To be honest, you guys should act like a kick ass company with the most advance technology at your disposal.....
But today,I think the manipulation in BTC38 is kicking your ass back . I don't even believe they have enough BTSX to control the market to begin with.

I totaly agree, BTC38 is controlling the market and price.

You need to do more Brian

merockstar

Hop on a plane,fly to OKCOIN\BTC-e, convince them .

btc-e devs are anonymous.

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
I think mintpal would be good to have on board.

Offline GaltReport

cryptsy.com
btc-e.com
bitstamp
bitfinex

huobi.com
Okcoin.cn

those are the real deal. for huobi and okcoin two chinese exchanges, I believe 暴走恭亲王(his ID here is James) may help, he has a big name in china
+5% +5% +5%

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
cryptsy.com
btc-e.com
bitstamp
bitfinex
huobi.com
Okcoin.cn

those are the real deal. for huobi and okcoin two chinese exchanges, I believe 暴走恭亲王(his ID here is James) may help, he has a big name in china

merockstar

I just sent an e-mail to Circle.

cross your fingers.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
It's not easy to give up to the minute updates on each exchange, as I can barely keep up with all the commuication from these exchanges as it is.  But I can promise that the minute one starts trading BTSX or bitUSD, it gos up on the bitshares-x.info site. We now have 6 on there and more to come! Just spoke with 3 more today. B

Offline linyibo010

• View Profile
Update:  looks like Bittrex and Altquick.co will be adding us shortly.  I have someone talking with Cryptsy now as well as a few others. If you're actively working on getting us on an exchange or have a relationship/contact with someone in charge at an exchange, please PM me and let me know so we're not duplicating our efforts. I encourage everyone to help out, as there are ton of them out there.

B
How about the progress now ?
Can you add  its progress to home page?

For Examples  As follows :

bter.com    OK
btc38.com  OK
bittrex.com  OK
----------------
cryptsy.com    On-line within 1 weeks
btc-e.com       On-line within 2 weeks
---------------
bitstamp.net   Negotiating
bitfinex.com    Negotiating
--------------
huobi.com    Desire to get touch, hope your help...
Okcoin.cn     Desire to get touch, hope your help...

Offline quickbit

• View Profile
I also support www.justcoin.com this is very safe and nice exchange.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Update:  looks like Bittrex and Altquick.co will be adding us shortly.  I have someone talking with Cryptsy now as well as a few others. If you're actively working on getting us on an exchange or have a relationship/contact with someone in charge at an exchange, please PM me and let me know so we're not duplicating our efforts. I encourage everyone to help out, as there are ton of them out there.

B

Offline Zen1

• View Profile
I'd also like to see BTSX on Justcoin  ... https://justcoin.com.

It's an exchange based in Norway that's clear and easy to use and one that I trust.

Justcoin supports trading in XRP and STR and as there's a possible future Bitshares/Stellar/Ripple association in the offing it might make sense for Justcoin to take BTSX under it's wing.

https://stellartalk.org/topic/4561-bitshares-and-stellar-partnership/

lzr1900

Ok, so we now have 4 new exchanges we're in active talks with in addition to the 4 we're on.  I'd like to get us on 10-12 with at least two being some of the largest ones, in average volume.  PM me if you want to help with a specific one, its time to get as many platforms ready as possible so when we make our big move upwards, those piling in will have plenty of options and those already on a particular exchange will be able to just move into BTSX without signing up somewhere new.  B
May i ask which 4 new exchanges?:)

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Ok, so we now have 4 new exchanges we're in active talks with in addition to the 4 we're on.  I'd like to get us on 10-12 with at least two being some of the largest ones, in average volume.  PM me if you want to help with a specific one, its time to get as many platforms ready as possible so when we make our big move upwards, those piling in will have plenty of options and those already on a particular exchange will be able to just move into BTSX without signing up somewhere new.  B

Offline bobmaloney

That should be "banks" & "exchanges"
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)