Author Topic: Dry Run 13: Apollo -- Bounty Inside!  (Read 5389 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bytemaster

Alright, who stirred the Oxygen tanks?

Something appears to have gone wrong with the leveldb update as we are seeing all kinds of chain issues.  Hold off your testing until we are able to course correct and get the chain back on track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmsi05P9Uw
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

clout

100 bitUSD...it seems the dev team is quite confident. A huge wave of testers are approaching...

Hahaha is that sarcasm?

Offline bytemaster

Something appears to have gone wrong with the leveldb update as we are seeing all kinds of chain issues.  Hold off your testing until we are able to course correct and get the chain back on track. 

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
100 bitUSD...it seems the dev team is quite confident. A huge wave of testers are approaching...
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline bytemaster

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
copy paste my following code to terminal then go for coffee 
Code: [Select]
git clone https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit
cd bitshares_toolkit
git checkout develop
git submodule init
git submodule update
cmake .
make
do i need to do "git checkout develop" like run 12?

Yes, I updated OP
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline bytemaster

Yes, I updated OP

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline Riverhead

Thanks spartako!  That did the trick. Wonder why it happened this time and not last.  Weird.

Offline spartako

• View Profile
Getting the following. Might just be me but the others compiled without issue.

[ 59%] Built target bts_utilities
Scanning dependencies of target bts_api_generator
[ 60%] Building CXX object libraries/api/CMakeFiles/bts_api_generator.dir/bts_api_generator.cpp.o
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `libraries/leveldb/libleveldb.a', needed by `libraries/api/bts_api_generator'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [libraries/api/CMakeFiles/bts_api_generator.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Did you do a brand new fresh checkout? That's the easiest way
Other way is "rm -r libraries/leveldb && git submodule init && git submodule update"  but I'm not sure if it'll work

I had the same problem with fresh checkout. I solved with:
pushd libraries/leveldb/
make
popd
make
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
built ok, all the errors I reported last time appear to be fixed (unable to cancel orders, orders being completed without the wallet being updated)! thanks - I can actually test the market now  ;)

Awesome! Now I just need to figure out wtf went wrong with my dev environment :).

For now, you may need to go to library/level_db, and do a "make" first, because I have this problem too.
We'll figure it out later, maybe need to update the CMake file.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

built ok, all the errors I reported last time appear to be fixed (unable to cancel orders, orders being completed without the wallet being updated)! thanks - I can actually test the market now  ;)

Awesome! Now I just need to figure out wtf went wrong with my dev environment :).

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Getting the following. Might just be me but the others compiled without issue.

[ 59%] Built target bts_utilities
Scanning dependencies of target bts_api_generator
[ 60%] Building CXX object libraries/api/CMakeFiles/bts_api_generator.dir/bts_api_generator.cpp.o
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `libraries/leveldb/libleveldb.a', needed by `libraries/api/bts_api_generator'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [libraries/api/CMakeFiles/bts_api_generator.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Did you do a brand new fresh checkout? That's the easiest way
Other way is "rm -r libraries/leveldb && git submodule init && git submodule update"  but I'm not sure if it'll work
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.