Author Topic: Withdraw from bter, but can't register my account, have I lost my btsx? Help!  (Read 1611 times)

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
don't expect your withdrawal to arrive anytime soon.  i have a pending withdrawal too.  :(

Offline _mr_e

• View Profile
Sorry, I'm panicking since I highly doubt bter is going to be responsive at this time.

Offline soniq

• View Profile
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6439.0;topicseen

You can contact Bter support and cancel the withdrawl and start over.

And the send address you enter with Bter will be the name your register  with the BTSX wallet, not the BTSX address
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
1) welcome to the community
2) this forum has a search function and there are PLENTY of threads like this one already ..
3) plenty of people subscribed to the other threads and get informed when you post there
4) plenty of people already got some gifts to register

Pls do so too .. help keep the forum clean

Offline _mr_e

• View Profile
I am unable to register an account because I don't have any btsx. When I tried to withdraw my purchased btsx from bter I sent to my account: BTSX7vYoege2NA55sZkWLUJ4xAUmH1v5NnPW2rdSCH7CHn6Kk6gZHB but then I saw the warning... The receive account must be registered on the blockchain. Now it is stuck in processing. Can someone please send me enough to register my account before bter processes the withdrawal??? What did I do wrong... This client doesn't seem very user friendly:(