Author Topic: [SOLD] 1450PTS @ .011-.012 - Buy from a Trusted Trader  (Read 9734 times)

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
Dude I'll take em all I'm just waiting for funds to confirm so I can send them to you. Literally on their way, please reserve for me I will buy all at .12 just a couple more confirms.

Offline victor

• View Profile
4.95 BTC sent.
My PTS address: Pvxtus6iJ7pS7uJDir8c5puVNcDQaatQR5

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
Close enough,
4.95BTC to
1MpET7CBBroUVgHGTZihdGTsL1NCEu1CNB

Give me your PTS address either here or via PM depending on your privacy requirements.

650 still up for grabs
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline victor

• View Profile
Lighthouse, can I buy 450PTS @ .011? I want to buy 500, but unfortunately there is no enough funds in my wallet.
Thanks for your understanding!

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
At 250PTS the price is .012, minimum 500PTS for the .011 price
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline victor

• View Profile
Lighthouse, I will buy 250PTS if you can offer me 0.011. I can buy right now, and I send first.

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
I will buy, I need to sell off some other assets first, can u give me like 1 1/2 hours to get the funds ready?

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
Hi all,
Need to sell 1000PTS in the next three hours, I have been here since day 2 and have over 100 trades so you send first.

Price is variable depending on how many you take, for once I actually need to sell all of these so bulk orders get lower prices.  Usually with PTS thats the other way around.

Orders over 50% of my remaining inventory are available at .011, smaller orders at .012
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 08:26:50 pm by Lighthouse »