Author Topic: BTSX breaks $20MM Market Cap  (Read 5622 times)

Offline pendragon3

I predict the price will double within the month based upon how much people tell me they plan on buying and BitUSD turning on.

The BTSX Price movement and strength are encouraging. But, dang, I was surprised to see this post from Bytemaster. He and the BTSX developers should try to refrain from commenting on or predicting short-term price movements. It doesn't seem objective and to outsiders it could be viewed as P&D or a conflict of interest.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I predict the price will double within the month based upon how much people tell me they plan on buying and BitUSD turning on.

Yep, bitUSD turning on...
I still do not understand who needed that buying opportunity to begin with...I sure didn't, not that I did not use the opportunity to load up too but still.
When the BTSX gets to $10 I will be able to afford to fly to someplace you speak at and then I will ask this question in person, hope you can give me a truthful answer.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Riverhead

Slot #4 is in sight.  NXT just lost 25% of its market cap.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 03:22:59 pm by Riverhead »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

And what if BitUSD can not turn on in the month....

a great opportunity to invest our next month salary into cheap BTSX too...  :P

Offline Riverhead

Who are these people? Overstock executives?

Taking into account the number of companies that now accept BTC (Overstock.com, NewEgg.com, TigerDirect.com, Dell, etc.) it could be any number of people looking to test the waters of crypto equities.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Who are these people? Overstock executives?

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Indeed.  BTSX are now worth $0.01  :D . When it hit's $10 I quit my day job lol.
Oh yeah!!!!
 +5% +5% +5%

Offline JA

• View Profile
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
and i have to wait until next week so i can buy bitcoins and buy btsx with them

everybody please wait until i'm ready  ;)

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

Indeed.  BTSX are now worth $0.01  :D . When it hit's $10 I quit my day job lol.

38PTSWarrior

Hyper, Hyper! ntz ntz ntz ntz,,, Hyper, Hyper!

Offline Overthetop

Just beginning....

:)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline Riverhead

Very nice to see.  Bitshares-PTS is closing on 10th place as well.