Author Topic: i need psychiatric help  (Read 5777 times)

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile

normally I can control this shit, but that just lets me procrastinate something I really do need to go do.

That is one of the larger roadblocks to getting the professional help you need. When you're in control enough to make the rational decisions to seek help you think, "Gah, I'm fine. Not sure what that sh*t was I was feeling before but I'm all good now. Phew".

+5% this so hard... seek a counselor's help when you're able to, don't get stuck in the rut riverhead described!

pls pm me or skype me if you need someone to talk to man

Offline Riverhead

normally I can control this shit, but that just lets me procrastinate something I really do need to go do.

That is one of the larger roadblocks to getting the professional help you need. When you're in control enough to make the rational decisions to seek help you think, "Gah, I'm fine. Not sure what that sh*t was I was feeling before but I'm all good now. Phew".

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
There's a lot to look forward to. And you are loved. Please remember those things and keep up your great work.

And keep in mind, WE (BTS COMMUNITY) are right behind you to 105%.
You won't walk this way alone.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:03:49 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
There's a lot to look forward to. And you are loved. Please remember those things and keep up your great work.

merockstar

Call me if you want to talk to somebody. Toast have my Skype ID just put the request as  'merockstar'.(or just PM me).

I really appreciate it. I'm gonna go through all the links in this thread, and tomorrow try to get into some kind of mental health professional.

I am really sorry to dump this on you guys.

Come on man. You gonna be rich soon... with all the perks that come with it women, buzz ... etc.

honestly, I do have my doubts about that. rich for me would mean a market cap many times higher than bitcoin's current market cap.

certainly possible, but I doubt that will be soon. (and thank god. I need this to take time before shooting upwards in price)

I am curious to see what comes of this project though. definitely something Im looking forward to.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:16:16 am by merockstar »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Call me if you want to talk to somebody. Just PM me and we can talk on Skype. I am up late usually.

Come on man. You gonna be rich soon... with all the perks that come with it women, buzz ... etc.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:11:30 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

merockstar

what an outpouring of support!

i honestly have been procrastinating coming back to this thread because I felt self-conscious for even making it.

I should not have. thanks guys!

I'm haunted by terrible thoughts daily, but it was especially bad when I made this thread.

PS what is your first name merockstar ?

it's ian.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
sry to hear dude :(
May the *strength be with you

My thoughts and prayers go out to you my friend.

well said. Good luck my friend.

And if you want to talk about - you know we're here 24/7 also!
Pls don't hesitate to ask here or just PM me ... maybe i could help just with that you could talk about.
You're welcome all day :) Or maybe just connecting via skype ... let me know.

But I am only a PM away if you think that there is anything I could do to give you some peace of mind from a distance.

Couldn't say it better.  +5%

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 04:54:17 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Somebody loves you more than anything.
please take a litle time and see them...

http://youtu.be/MYKsbld6LII

http://youtu.be/O8fNL8nOFmo

http://youtu.be/nLQATb_kcxc

PS what is your first name merockstar ?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:01:07 pm by liondani »

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
in the worst way possible.

this is probably not the most appropriate venue for this. sorry about that.

i don't know how to get it or who to turn to, and this is the smartest community I consider myself a part of.

this is a cry for help.

sorry to come across drama-queenish, i hate unnecessary drama as much as the next guy, i really do.

DACs: A new breed of business

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5455.msg74498#msg74498

After I translated your paper above, I said the following words. I hope it maybe helpful to you!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5553.msg74534#msg74534

【译后语】与比特股社区结缘,是我人生中的一大幸事。在此感谢作者merockstar,为我们带来了一篇通俗易懂、雅俗共赏的佳作。感谢比特股之家的连载,感谢比特股社区的支持与鼓励。没有你们,我不可能拿出令自己相对满意的译文。本人勤于思考、懒于写作,这篇译文是我一生迄今为止的第一篇译文,很有可能也是最后一篇译文。我愿把她奉献给比特股社区,愿与比特股社区风雨同舟,砥砺前行。

感谢中本聪为人类带来的革命性创新技术,基于区块链的去中心化的统一化互联网的种子已经播下、发芽,描述现实世界四维时空的真实网络正在如毛竹般生长,历史上人类社会的第一个黑洞正在形成。惟愿这个能保障生命、自由、财产,能给人类带来平等、自由、博爱的网络如黑洞般将社会各阶层都吸入网内。让我们遵循生物界共有的共识主动性,为人类美好的明天共同奋斗。

38PTSWarrior

Hi merockstar,
it helped me to listen to this show: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/
Sorry for you!

Offline soniq

• View Profile
My thoughts and prayers go out to you my friend. 
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline onceuponatime

I have really appreciated your work on this forum, and consider you to be one of the most valuable members here.

I would drive a thousand miles to come and talk things over with you in person if I could be of help- but unfortunately I am thousands of miles away from you.

But I am only a PM away if you think that there is anything I could do to give you some peace of mind from a distance.

Offline yellowecho

I agree with Riverhead that you need to reach out to those qualified in mental health for help.  Such hotlines are may be a good place to start but here's a site with a lot of other useful information including free clinics based on your geolocation:  http://www.healthcentral.com/depression/c/84292/70431/money-insurance/

Don't ever feel too ashamed or scared to reach out for help!  Speaking from experience, I know depression and other psychiatric ailments can make you feel debilitatingly hopeless and/or alone but you're not; the sooner you open up to others and allow them to help you the sooner you can take control of your life again and be happy.  Good luck and best wishes, friend!
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Riverhead