Author Topic: BTSX is taking off!  (Read 4266 times)

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com

Dang it!!!

I'm in the process of moving $50K into Bitshares, I started the process early last week, and wanted to purchase it at the lower price, but haven't been able to get it into Bitshares yet.  Dang slow $USD, and the snail stock brokerage stuff.

Wow, The market cap of BTSX just blew past the market cap of Peer coin, and even better, Darkcoin.  And look how fast it is approaching NxT, which really seems to have run out of Gas.  It's number 5 in market cap, already.

I just predicted at the Utah Bitcoin User group today that a 2.0 Crypto Currency would surpass the market cap of Bitcoin by the end of the year.  And I also predicted that it would be Bitshares that does it first.  Maybe I should have predicted by the end of next month.

The topic of today's meeting was 2.0 Crypto currencies.  Two other guys presented besides me.  The first guy presented on Counter Party, and he gave some info on NxT and some others.  Another guy presented on Either, then I got up and presented on BitsharesX, and got a good ovation at the end of my talk.  There were a bunch of people looking for the best 2.0 technology to launch there products and new ideas with, and I'm sure they've all decided on Bitshares, now.  I gave them all my contact information in case they had any questions, or needed any further consulting on what they are working on.  I bet a bunch of them have a lot of money, or are working with people with lots of money.

The only problem problem anyone pointed out with Bitshares, was "they have terrible marking team", to which I had to agree.  But if we are the first to pass Bitcoin in Market Cap, we don't need marketing.

Brent

Offline mbaeichapareiko

• View Profile
awesome.     Is there any other exchange to buy bitsharesx besides bter?     

Why is btsx better than nxt or counterparty     

still learning.  haha

Offline xOR

• View Profile

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Take a look at BTSX prices ..  :)

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitshares-x/

Flying to the moooooooooon!

>>> approve bitcoiners