Author Topic: Heads Up for PTS on Cryptsy  (Read 1652 times)

Offline wesphily

• View Profile
I finally got my pts after 2 tickets, 3 days, and spamming trade chat to warn others. If you have not withdrawn your pts from Cryptsy yet then you may miss the snapshots on the 21st.

Offline soniq

• View Profile
Don't wait till the last day of the snapshot to withdraw your pts. You may not get it out in time. I have been waiting a few days on mine to withdraw. I opened a ticket and they confirmed they are working on it. I am sure you will have problems if you wait too long.

Yeah, I have had the same issues   https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7035.0
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

FYI - Here is the response I received from Crypsty:

Quote from: Cryptsy Support
Hello Brian,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about your deposit.
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. The PTS wallet is being worked on by our tier 2 technical support team. The wallet is going through an upgrade which may cause delays in processing PTS transactions including withdrawals. We appreciate your patience as we get the coins moving to you.

Please note that you also have the option to cancel the transaction while waiting for the upgrade to be completed. If you wish to do this, kindly respond to this ticket so I can process a cancellation request for you.
Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Karen
Cryptsy.com

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

I can confirm as well - I've had some major issues on Cryptsy.  I actually opened a ticket to cancel my withdraw, sold for BTC, transferred to btc38, and bought back into PTS at a loss... (they will at least honor the snapshot)

Xeldal

took 4 days for mine.  Just went through today after several tickets.

Offline wesphily

• View Profile
Don't wait till the last day of the snapshot to withdraw your pts. You may not get it out in time. I have been waiting a few days on mine to withdraw. I opened a ticket and they confirmed they are working on it. I am sure you will have problems if you wait too long.