Author Topic: Dry Run 16 - Armageddon ($5000 Bounty inside)  (Read 12698 times)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
I have try to attack just now
but the chain seems stop at block 5829
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 11:55:32 am by alt »

Offline Fox

Witness: fox

Offline alt

• View Profile
fund please,
I want to attack again, need 5,000,000 XTS.
my account is:  baozi

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Do NOT publish price feeds on 0.4.4 yet
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Fox

What are the major differences between /bitshares_toolkit Dry Run 16 and /bitsharesx 0.4.4?

I set my feed in Dry Run 16.  I'm ready on main net as well.  Just need a few more votes to move my delegate up from position #102. 

Witness: fox

merockstar

I will compile and give it a shot tomorrow if circumstances at home tomorrow allow me to.

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline bytemaster

感谢BM和团队的辛苦工作!!!
建议:市场引擎事关重大,避免BUG和漏洞攻击对BTSX造成大的冲击,建议执行更为严格的测试,一个case一个case的仔细过,找专业的金融类的专家执行相关测试。 :)

We have guys working on tests full time and are recruiting people on the forums to help (such as in this thread).    We will probably stop to catch our breath once BitAssets are done.  The sheer amount of testing required is huge. 

Right now we have the code loaded with asserts testing all possible pre/post conditions in an attempt to catch anything that goes wrong.  If something is caught the market is automatically frozen until we can identify the fault and fix it.    The goal is to minimize the potential scale of bugs.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

clout

Just executed an order that left me with less the .5 XTS. Forgot about the rate hike and now enter trades. Can someone please send funds to XTS8i6mNSoSUwDNySzWBY1RFzoXbspdCykwt9cbCvuKTLZuLb9Rh5. Thanks!

Offline cdryan

• View Profile
感谢BM和团队的辛苦工作!!!
建议:市场引擎事关重大,避免BUG和漏洞攻击对BTSX造成大的冲击,建议执行更为严格的测试,一个case一个case的仔细过,找专业的金融类的专家执行相关测试。 :)

Offline bytemaster

Is this thing still running?

If yes, why my GUI client tries to connect to some network about ~ 5 days old? Any ideas what I did wrong?

Remove the XTS directory... it may be loading up an old config file.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Is this thing still running?

If yes, why my GUI client tries to connect to some network about ~ 5 days old? Any ideas what I did wrong?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline alt

• View Profile
Some test funds please: XTS5stX8AHkqMn9wHvZV6npvHByDHtEhDfm9RF8fKyvof2BqPk1TP
Code: [Select]
2014-08-20T02:10:34 2497      alt                 bm                  10,000.00000 XTS                                                    0.50000 XTS         66849a10

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
If you really want to begin the market engine now
I suggest you should begin the asset one by one, and all delegate should follow you.
If all 25 assets begin together, I doubt some asset maybe can  issue 0 asset at the beginning, for the reason like market depth limit
If the price of XTS is double, these asset which still have not issues success or issue a little, can not running smooth.
because the average price is too low, and the short price is limited to the low price, but nobody will ask at that price.

My recommendation to delegates is to only enable one market at a time.  BitUSD first.  This will minimize the risk to the network in the event that a market bug is found after launch.     As long as all delegates upgrade to the same version prior to enabling trading (by publishing 51 price feeds) then things should go smoothly.   All "hard-fork-changes" are in logic gated by the 51 price feed requirement.

Can you begin personal assets,such as ROSE? ;D
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline bytemaster

Some test funds please: XTS5stX8AHkqMn9wHvZV6npvHByDHtEhDfm9RF8fKyvof2BqPk1TP