Author Topic: Public Marketing Fund(PMF) ideas, lets spitball  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

Cost effectiveness comes by supporters donating their time more than their money.

Tons of spots to hit once the peg holds. 

We're golden if the peg holds.

I agree time is a huge way to save money through marketing.

The goal here is to come up with specific marketing goals that we believe are achievable using a rough working budget of 300-600$

One thought I had is buying up as much btsx and doing a lottery style giveaway $200-300for first and the much smaller amounts for maybe the top 20 places. The way to enter could be a simple

post the bit shares logo on fb and a link to the site. From what I am seen on the crytpo scene a giveaway of this size posted on multiple forums should generate plenty of interest.  All we as a

community need to do is make a way that is easy to track who posted and some way to do a provable fair drawing. I am sure someone involved in the gaming community has a platform we can

borrow. I feel it is cost effective because of the way fb works when one person posts it shows on everyone of there friends pages. If you get a simple Bitshares logo with a link underneath"chance

to win 300$" people will post and share. This is part of why fb viruses are so popular and spread so easily.

This is just one not so overly creative idea. I know you guys can do better then this.   

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Cost effectiveness comes by supporters donating their time more than their money.

Tons of spots to hit once the peg holds. 

We're golden if the peg holds.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
The goal of this thread is to come up with the 5 best marketing ideas for the Public Marketing Fund(PMF).

We don't know the budget we have to work with but we should have roughly 40ish shirts to sell to get the fund started(10$ each+actual shipping)
If will sold all 40 shirts that leaves us with a working budget of roughly 400$. Not alot but I know many members have many cost effective ideas to spread the word in creative ways. My goal is to show people what we can do through simple spit balling followed by and vote. I believe if we can show measurable results that people with a bigger vested interest and delegates would choose to support this fund.

What I need from you......ideas, post them here and lets get started!!!

Oh and did I mention that I had planed on doing a single run out of my own pocket but because of I3's support. I will personally add 100$(in btc, dont want to give up my btsx)  to the PMF to get it started.