Author Topic: Market GUI Feature Request  (Read 1355 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
'Order history' is the 'market order history', correct?

We need individual/wallet order history.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline yellowecho

Charting and technical indicators.

If we want traders we need to supply the proper tools.

+5%
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Charting and technical indicators.

Initially something as simple as Bitcoinwisdom.

If we want traders we need to supply the proper tools.

Should also consider doing a survey of popular trading platforms/online brokerages to see what the TA folks are attracted to, no sense reinventing the wheel.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 06:03:24 pm by OldMan »

Offline bytemaster

The GUI needs to have information that implicitly pushes the market equilibrium towards the peg so that novice traders can get on and say "hey! I can get BitUSD for 90 cents on the dollar! hot damn! I'll just click this button and buy some!" rather than having to get out their calculator and look over at coinmarketcap.com and figure out what a fair price is.
Modify message

Good idea...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
If there's a better place to put this post, could an admin move it there?

First, good work on the GUI! Here's something we need, I believe urgently: When trading in the USD:BTSX market, it would be helpful when you enter a price for it to show you both the USD/BTSX value and the BTSX/USD value. That way there's instant visual feedback about what's going on.

The GUI needs to have information that implicitly pushes the market equilibrium towards the peg so that novice traders can get on and say "hey! I can get BitUSD for 90 cents on the dollar! hot damn! I'll just click this button and buy some!" rather than having to get out their calculator and look over at coinmarketcap.com and figure out what a fair price is.

100% agree. This is a must !!! 

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
If there's a better place to put this post, could an admin move it there?

First, good work on the GUI! Here's something we need, I believe urgently: When trading in the USD:BTSX market, it would be helpful when you enter a price for it to show you both the USD/BTSX value and the BTSX/USD value. That way there's instant visual feedback about what's going on.

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."