Author Topic: How to adjust my delegate burn ratio after I have already registered?  (Read 1815 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Cool, it worked. Btw I noticed the transaction fee is now 0.5 BTSX? is  this forced or adjustable?
it will be adjustable by the delegates soon

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
After selecting your account in the GUI, go to "Edit" check the "delegate" box and change rate. You don't have to pay the delegate fee again, just a normal transaction fee.
Remember you can go down in pay rate, but you can't increase it.

Hi, sorry I forgot to mention I'm running on ubuntu commandline (since I'm told it's not recommended to run in gui). How to do from command line?

Use wallet_account_update_registration command

Cool, it worked. Btw I noticed the transaction fee is now 0.5 BTSX? is  this forced or adjustable?

Offline vikram

After selecting your account in the GUI, go to "Edit" check the "delegate" box and change rate. You don't have to pay the delegate fee again, just a normal transaction fee.

Hi, sorry I forgot to mention I'm running on ubuntu commandline (since I'm told it's not recommended to run in gui). How to do from command line?

Use wallet_account_update_registration command

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I can remember a wallet_update_registration function but cant check atm

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
I believe you have to "register" the account again, but you won't pay the delegate fee just a transaction fee (could someone else confirm that he won't pay delegate fee?) see below:

Code: [Select]
>> help wallet_account_register

Usage:
wallet_account_register <account_name> <pay_from_account> [public_data] [delegate_pay_rate]           Updates the data published about a given account
Updates the data published about a given account

Parameters:
  account_name (account_name, required): the account that will be updated
  pay_from_account (account_name, required): the account from which fees will be paid
  public_data (json_variant, optional, defaults to null): public data about the account
  delegate_pay_rate (uint32_t, optional, defaults to 255): A value between 0 and 100 for delegates, 255 for non delegates

Returns:
  signed_transaction

aliases: register
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline kokojie

• View Profile

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
Say I want to adjust my delegate burn rate from 100% to 50%, how do I go about doing that?