Author Topic: I’m looking to purchase a large quantity of BTSX  (Read 8162 times)

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
Wow. And heres me spending a few BTC to increase my stake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline yellowecho

I wish I could help but I'm still a buyer at these prices as well.  One of the devs might chime in and cut you a deal otherwise you'll probably have to grind it out the exchanges like the rest of us  8)
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
I will be doing a live training next Thursday at 7pm EST showing how to buy large and small quantities of Bitshares.  You can buy large amounts of Bitshares like this, though it will drive the market price up or down.  I agree with these other answers to the thread, in that slippage is fine now, as I am positive that we will see $1 in the next 60-90 days.  Buying at this price, even if it rises to a few cents is nominal in the grand scheme.  If you want to watch, come here: http://linksfrom.us/howtobitshare

Offline onceuponatime

Hey guys, be careful about shills!

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com
Hello everyone. I’m new to your forum but hoping I can make the right connections here. I am a private investor looking to purchase a significant quantity of BitsharesX. I’m not able to purchase what I’m looking for on the exchanges without significantly bumping the price so I’d like to go direct.

I’d like to acquire high six figures (USD) worth of BTSX, or roughly 60 million shares. Please PM me if you’re a seller and what your asking price is. I can complete the transaction in wire transfers, but only a small bit at a time, for safety or we can meet in person (US). Thank you for your time and good luck to you and what you’re doing with Bitshares.

Hey, get in line.  I'm looking for 6 figures too.   And I bet I'll pay a higher price.

Brent allsop

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i would love to have 60 million BTSX, but if i had so much i would not sell now :D it is to early, because the chances to hit a homerun are still here. I hope we see one :D  +5%

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Agree... buy what you can before bitAssets get into the wild.

Any slippage you cause now will be insignificant compared to what is coming.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Hello everyone. I’m new to your forum but hoping I can make the right connections here. I am a private investor looking to purchase a significant quantity of BitsharesX. I’m not able to purchase what I’m looking for on the exchanges without significantly bumping the price so I’d like to go direct.

I’d like to acquire high six figures (USD) worth of BTSX, or roughly 60 million shares. Please PM me if you’re a seller and what your asking price is. I can complete the transaction in wire transfers, but only a small bit at a time, for safety or we can meet in person (US). Thank you for your time and good luck to you and what you’re doing with Bitshares.

Good luck finding anyone willing to dump 60 million shares at that price. A lot of us know that each share could be worth 50c to $1 months from now. Also these shares have very high utility so it's not just something to collect and sit on.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Welcome aboard. Wish I could help you, but I think most of us on here are buyers also. Personally, with what I know and believe about BTSX, I wouldn't sell mine for 100x the current price. It's kind of you to be concerned about the market effect of a large purchase, but with the current price escalation, every moment you wait is costing you money. I would suggest buying what you can now and then continuing to ask around for a large seller or two.

Offline bitsurface

• View Profile