Author Topic: CrashRpt1402  (Read 2147 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I'm getting this error message as well! I just installed the BitShares X wallet two days ago, and now I have to install a new wallet, 0.4.4 and it doesn't even work! SO i must download some strange .dll??? Or I can wait until tommorrow for the 0.4.5??? I thought I was getting involved in something special with BitShares, but I am already starting to question my decisions.

Those decisions are up to you of course.
At least you will have a good story to tell your grandkids, just like the guy with the pizza for 10,000 BTC!
So, you are advised.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline dankeykang

• View Profile
    • Marie's Meows
I'm getting this error message as well! I just installed the BitShares X wallet two days ago, and now I have to install a new wallet, 0.4.4 and it doesn't even work! SO i must download some strange .dll??? Or I can wait until tommorrow for the 0.4.5??? I thought I was getting involved in something special with BitShares, but I am already starting to question my decisions.
Bitshares X account:  mwpeace

Please checkout my cat shelter, http://mariesmeows.wix.com/alliancerescues

Offline testz

I know where to get it, but this is not professional and could turn people away. I was just reporting the problem. It should be fixed and part of the install.

Also is it an option to disable crash reports? That is invasive, and privacy advocates will not like this at all.

Don't worry, all already fixed in coming 0.4.5 version, devs looks this forum and problems reports very often.  :)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I know where to get it, but this is not professional and could turn people away. I was just reporting the problem. It should be fixed and part of the install.

Also is it an option to disable crash reports? That is invasive, and privacy advocates will not like this at all.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Brand new windows 8.1

Downloaded executable from dacsunlimited.com and after install I get "This program can't start because CrashRpt1402.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".

I believe version is 0.4.4.