Author Topic: Coindesk  (Read 1869 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Infinite  +5% s

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Yup. I'd say most of the time press reaches out to us.  We've actively gone after press, but isn't that easy to just get interviews.  Pretty impressive that almost all the big names who have done articles on us picked up the phone first.  A testament to how much innovation is happening at BitShares.

And that is how it should be!

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Exciting times ahead! +5%

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Yup. I'd say most of the time press reaches out to us.  We've actively gone after press, but isn't that easy to just get interviews.  Pretty impressive that almost all the big names who have done articles on us picked up the phone first.  A testament to how much innovation is happening at BitShares.

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
Can you get them to delay the article until I buy all the bitshares I need :) jk

Seriously though, great stuff. It's interesting that they actually reached out instead of the other way around. Looking forward to the article.

Offline Riverhead

Awesome work Brian!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Very cool! Maybe they are realizing that 6 of the top 15 coins will soon be BitShares coins?

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Just did a long interview today with a writer from Coindesk.  They want to move a bit more of the focus towards 2.0 tech so they reached out to us to find out what's going on. 

It looks like they plan to cover how Ethereum and BitShares agree on the direction mining is headed and may actually create several articles out of the interview (it went 90 minutes).  So I'll update here when it goes out.