Author Topic: Transaction (amount) display bug in 0.4.4?  (Read 1553 times)

Offline vikram

Users with this problem please try 0.4.6 (https://github.com/dacsunlimited/bitsharesx/releases/tag/0.4.6) and let us know if it has been resolved.

Offline bytemaster

We think we have fixed it... Update coming out soon.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
I found my latest transaction was displayed as 501 while it should be something much larger.
It's same for GUI and console "wallet_account_transaction_history".
When I dig deeper into the transaction details, I found that the transaction has 2 withdraw operations. The reported amount 501 is of the last withdraw operation. Now I want to know what amount the receiver will see. I guess it should be fine as there's always 1 deposit operation in the transaction.
For those who have the same issue, I think it's only an issue from sender side and receiver will still see the correct amount.
But it's really annoying to see the incorrect amount in the first glance.
Can someone have a check and fix it in 0.4.5? Thanks.

I am looking into this but unable to reproduce the problem yet. It would be very helpful if you could PM me the transaction ID for the transaction that is showing wrong.

PM sent
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline vikram

I found my latest transaction was displayed as 501 while it should be something much larger.
When I dig deeper into the transaction details, I found that the transaction has 2 withdraw operations. The reported amount 501 is of the last withdraw operation. Now I want to know what amount the receiver will see. I guess it should be fine as there's always 1 deposit operation in the transaction.
For those who have the same issue, I think it's only an issue from sender side and receiver will still see the correct amount.

I am looking into this but unable to reproduce the problem yet. It would be very helpful if you could PM me the transaction ID for the transaction that is showing wrong.

Offline bytemaster

Yes, I confirm this bug. Hope the dev fix it.

Yes, we are aware of this bug and have experienced it ourself.  It is a high priority.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Yes, I confirm this bug. Hope the dev fix it.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
Weibo:http://weibo.com/zhangweis