Author Topic: $1,000,000 24h Volume, 30% ahead of Nxt  (Read 5350 times)

Offline yellowecho

Dogecoin was pretty high at one point too. The big news will be if Bitshares can defeat Litecoin. Litecoin has been in that spot for a long time.

I'm confident BTSX can pass LTC... in fact, I'm confident enough to short LTC  ;D
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
OK, so I was wrong. I didn't count Litecoin, anyway, which has been a fixture. THAT will be a coup.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
We are creating more work for coinmarketcap.com and the likes.

Soon enough they will have to add the bitUSD volumes to this number... and where will they find this info if every merchant is accepting it... ;)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
If I'm not mistaken, it's a first not only in BitShares history, but in crypto history. Has any other coin (besides Aurora, which was artificially inflated by its airdrop) ever reached Ripple territory?

Litecoin, Nxt

Dogecoin was pretty high at one point too. The big news will be if Bitshares can defeat Litecoin. Litecoin has been in that spot for a long time.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
If I'm not mistaken, it's a first not only in BitShares history, but in crypto history. Has any other coin (besides Aurora, which was artificially inflated by its airdrop) ever reached Ripple territory?

Litecoin, Nxt

Bitcoin, Nxt
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline bytemaster

Litecoin, Nxt
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
good point is - it is buying pressure!

Offline bytemaster

Another 1st in BitShares History.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.