Author Topic: $1,000,000 24h Volume, 30% ahead of Nxt  (Read 5347 times)

Offline emailtooaj

+5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
lol ... +5%

you guys realize that topic started talking about NXT? ;-)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:52:30 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
If I'm not mistaken, it's a first not only in BitShares history, but in crypto history. Has any other coin (besides Aurora, which was artificially inflated by its airdrop) ever reached Ripple territory?

Litecoin, Nxt

Dogecoin was pretty high at one point too. The big news will be if Bitshares can defeat Litecoin. Litecoin has been in that spot for a long time.

If the feeds and pegging works this is going to take off at scary fast speeds. The market reaction is all ready much much faster then I ever imagined

Yeah it was more pre-peg interest than I expected to see.
If it all works well, hold onto your seatbelts I think :)

merockstar

it's happening too fast

I dont have enough yet  :'(

SLOW THIS SHIT DOWN

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
If I'm not mistaken, it's a first not only in BitShares history, but in crypto history. Has any other coin (besides Aurora, which was artificially inflated by its airdrop) ever reached Ripple territory?

Litecoin, Nxt

Dogecoin was pretty high at one point too. The big news will be if Bitshares can defeat Litecoin. Litecoin has been in that spot for a long time.

If the feeds and pegging works this is going to take off at scary fast speeds. The market reaction is all ready much much faster then I ever imagined

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Bitcoin is the #1 as a traditional cryptocurrency, while BTS is the #1 as secondary generation cryptocurrency, then the story will begin.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Riverhead

I may be right, I may be wrong, but I'm always havin fun.
B

Words to live by.  +5%

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
I have never been into predicting anything, but hey, I'll take a stab at it:

I predict that as we approach the market cap of litecoin, litecoin will fall, and fall fast.  (see video on facebook of Dan and Vitalik discussing such an event).  The industry at large will be discussing what BitSharesX is and it's relative value to litecoin. Many will attempt to justify litecoin's high value, and come up short. We'll likely meet in the "middle," do a quick dance, and leave litecoin breathless as we head towards the big papa. Bitcoin.  There you have it for all posterity.

I may be right, I may be wrong, but I'm always havin fun.
B

Offline Riverhead

Maybe not in four days. All bets are off until the market goes live.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
At current BTC prices we'd only have to go from $0.02 to $0.08 to be in LTC's backyard. That is very likely and frankly setting expectations low.

What are you saying. Will be done in~4 days?
But yellowecho can not short LTC before Monday... so many lost opportunities.  :)

I'm confident BTSX can pass LTC... in fact, I'm confident enough to short LTC  ;D
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Riverhead

At current BTC prices we'd only have to go from $0.02 to $0.08 to be in LTC's backyard. That is very likely and frankly setting expectations low.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

I'm confident BTSX can pass LTC... in fact, I'm confident enough to short LTC  ;D

good move but have a good backup behind for the margin calls (very volatile)