Author Topic: Congrats on #3! (from Vitalik of Ethereum)  (Read 9392 times)

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight

that made my day! honestly!

And yes .. having solid fundaments can also help build stable skyscrapers (for travel towards moon)
+5%  :D

Offline Riverhead

TITAN (transact invisibly), DPOS (Delegates + 15sec tx times + scalability out of the box) and a DAC toolkit for the creation and unmanipulated valuation of entire decentralized industries.   

10 second block times which means average transaction is 5 seconds...I think. When you execute a market operation you are on average 5 seconds way from the next block.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

that made my day! honestly!

And yes .. having solid fundaments can also help build stable skyscrapers (for travel towards moon)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
I was wrong about the correction starting.

The big factor with BitSharesX is the transaction speed.  We probably wont go back to 7th place.  The fundamentals with BitSharesX are there.

I am happy to see how fast people realize what they are dealing with just in a few hours... Convincing isn't it!   :)
Welcome aboard  EagleEye!

Even though I thought a correction would come.  I was not selling :)

Offline fuzzy

The big factor with BitSharesX is the transaction speed.  We probably wont go back to 7th place.  The fundamentals with BitSharesX are there.

TITAN (transact invisibly), DPOS (Delegates + 15sec tx times + scalability out of the box) and a DAC toolkit for the creation and unmanipulated valuation of entire decentralized industries.   

Fundamentals are like....hm....let me find it, yes...here is what those fundamentals look like:

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

I am happy to see how fast people realize what they are dealing with just in a few hours... Convincing isn't it!   :)
Welcome aboard  EagleEye!
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Offline LiquidStorm

• Bitshares All the way
    • View Profile
 +5% Great news

So how will this stack up against Ethereum ?
BTSX: liquid

Offline fuzzy

ohhhhh you guys...dont get too hyped.  It's "only" a jettison to 3rd place with a skyrocketing mktcap thats 2x in the past 2 days... :D

Just can't wait until devs start building with BitShares toolkit for their chains...now that will be a day to be remembered.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Fluctuating wildly. It's losing or gaining (mostly gaining) $3 million every time I refresh the screen.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
$60M  Did I blink again?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Bitshark

• View Profile
officially going parabolic

merockstar

we all still kind of are insiders. 

If this thread ends up being one for the history books---https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7245.msg96624#msg96624

then we are looking at 3.5 dollars each btsx.  I am not in any way the richest person in this forum...but that will buy me a decent house and still have money left over.  Then I would make it rain over my wife's head so she would praise me and apologize for all the times she got livid over me "playing with bitcoin".  I would win!---errr i mean be rich.  Not sure which one would feel better atm.

this is happening too fast!

I don't have enough yet  :'(

SLOW THIS SHIT DOWN

Offline fuzzy

we all still kind of are insiders. 

If this thread ends up being one for the history books---https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7245.msg96624#msg96624

then we are looking at 3.5 dollars each btsx.  I am not in any way the richest person in this forum...but that will buy me a decent house and still have money left over.  Then I would make it rain over my wife's head so she would praise me and apologize for all the times she got livid over me "playing with bitcoin".  I would win!---errr i mean be rich.  Not sure which one would feel better atm.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

It is a dangerous thing to get on the way of an object moving at 4 March merockstar ....

i'm actually helping this rally continue.

my sentiment is sincere. if we dropped back to 7th place I'd still have faith in the fundamentals, I'd still know to buy in.

but the universe never lets me have my way. so I'm helping this rally continue by repeating that over and over.

I will repeat myself.

this is happening too fast!

I don't have enough yet  :'(

SLOW THIS SHIT DOWN!
Thats what makes you an 'insider' ... welcome to the club 8)