Author Topic: Congrats on #3! (from Vitalik of Ethereum)  (Read 9490 times)

merockstar

its going up too fast.

i don't have enough yet  :'(

SLOW THIS SHIT DOWN

Does it really matter if your Bitcoin was bought at 1 usd or 10 usd ?

Bitcoin started with a market cap of "Hey guy, will you order me a pizza for a shitload?"

this started at 20 mil.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
so the strategy should be, buy high, sell higher?  :D

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
its going up too fast.

SLOW THIS SHIT DOWN

It's taking a little breather again. So far, these breaks aren't long enough to get another paycheck cashed.

merockstar

its going up too fast.

SLOW THIS SHIT DOWN

Offline soniq

• View Profile
over a month without nicotine...

and this excitement is making me want to get back smoking.  god help me...

be strong.... just think of all the extra time you are going to need to spend your profits  ;D
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
over a month without nicotine...

and this excitement is making me want to get back smoking.  god help me...

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
I almost forgot to take mine off once Brian...

Good to see you here V - knocking off Ripple is a nice way to end the day.

Offline fuzzy

Possible, but I think it may just be that our Chinese friends have finally gone to bed. That was some impressive volume. A little profit-taking is understandable, but if someone were to sell now, before the assets have even come online? Bad time to be on the sidelines, if you ask me.

Agreed.

....lol, beat me to it bri
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
It's just too fast... My wealth doubled in the past 24 hours, that makes me a little scared, to be honest.  I was anticipating a long term invest...

It is...but if you got in on the ground floor of APPLE, GOOGLE, YAHOO...etc, they were great long-term investments with huge increases in market cap in short periods of time.  This is natural...a crash may occur, but I am on the side of doubting it is huge when it does.

The correction may have already started.

Possible, but I think it may just be that our Chinese friends have finally gone to bed. That was some impressive volume. A little profit-taking is understandable, but if someone were to sell now, before the assets have even come online? Bad time to be on the sidelines, if you ask me.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

True story.  For my first few weeks being on bitsharestalk, when I read "Toast" I pictured Vitalik.  Really not sure why, but kinda lol ?
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Thanks V. You da man. Haha, I see Super3 on your screen. Tell him I suggest he take his google glass of before taking a shower.  B

You can tell him directly. He is visiting the forum on a daily bases.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
It's just too fast... My wealth doubled in the past 24 hours, that makes me a little scared, to be honest.  I was anticipating a long term invest...

It is...but if you got in on the ground floor of APPLE, GOOGLE, YAHOO...etc, they were great long-term investments with huge increases in market cap in short periods of time.  This is natural...a crash may occur, but I am on the side of doubting it is huge when it does.

The correction may have already started.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Thanks V. You da man. Haha, I see Super3 on your screen. Tell him I suggest he take his google glass of before taking a shower.  B

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D