Author Topic: #4 Market Cap Press Release  (Read 5070 times)

Offline yellowecho

shared it on facebook. now everyone saying i was crazy will think twice eheh. step by step, we will get there! number one contenders!
Same here.

Founder of BitQuick.co here.

You heard it here first.. AltQuick.co will be adding BTSX next week and BitUSD as soon as it is released.

BitSharesX is truly amazing.

+5% Welcome to the board!
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Riverhead

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:55:14 pm by Riverhead »

Offline Riverhead

shared it on facebook. now everyone saying i was crazy will think twice eheh. step by step, we will get there! number one contenders!
Same here.

You heard it here first.. AltQuick.co will be adding BTSX next week and BitUSD as soon as it is released.

Awesome!!  +5%

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Same here.

Great news!  +5% +5% +5%

Thanks for the vote of confidence, and please keep sharing this Press release on all social media fronts.  Tweet, RT, +1, Facebook like and share it, everything you can think of.  Another will likely go out today.

Offline champbronc2

• View Profile
Same here.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
500 reads? Insane.  THAT, my friends is the power of marketing to the whole world.  We just released that sucker....

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
I'm working some SEO magic on it right now, but we need exposure and shares to get this thing viral - FYI it already has well over 500+ reads

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
Anything from sharing the facebook post, sharing on g+, sharing on twitter in retweets, it all helps!

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
yes, I know, I know....already old news since we're at #3 now, but we'll share this and a new press release comes out tomorrow announcing we passed Ripple.  The more we have grassroots (the forum) sharing this, the better it ranks.  So spread the good news around.  B

http://newswire.net/newsroom/pr/00084629-bitshares-x-bypasses-nxt-to-number-4-in-bitcoin-marketcap.html

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:22:47 am by MktDirector »