Author Topic: I'm New, How Do I get BitSharesX? FREE WEBINAR (REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE)  (Read 8069 times)

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Yes, I am betting the majority of those are brand new people, who may not even be on our forum who've heard about BitSharesX recent run and want to get in.  Should be interesting to see how many dail in. b

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
As of today we over half the 1,000 spots taken
Wow .. that is ALOT more then I thought would come .. already

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Likely we won't cover more advanced strategies, like shorting, on this call.  This is mainly to help those who are brand new to our concept and maybe even brand new to the industry get started quickly and with minimal confusion.  See you Thursday! B

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Hi Brian,

Will you be explaining how to trade on the market i.e.. how to short BitUSD.

Regards
aloha

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Yes, you'll be able to ask questions.  As of today we over half the 1,000 spots taken so please register now and tell others who may be new and want to get started to register now. 

However, if you DO miss us thursday, we will be recording this webinar and sending out to those who want to see it.  See everyone thursday!
B

Offline Bourbon44

• View Profile
Much needed.  I feel as about as savvy with cryptos as a non-techie can be although I'm still quite mystified by bitshares and all of the name iterations, getting invested with the new DACs, etc.  Adding some clarity will be very useful.  I'm looking to the discussion.

Offline dankeykang

• View Profile
    • Marie's Meows
I'm excited for this. Even though I'm comfortable with the platform, I'm sure I'll learn something. Will we be able to ask questions?
Bitshares X account:  mwpeace

Please checkout my cat shelter, http://mariesmeows.wix.com/alliancerescues

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I guess that hangout today will be even more crowd than the last one (had 20+ people last time)

Offline LiquidStorm

• Bitshares All the way
    • View Profile
BTSX: liquid

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

Stop in for a minute or two to let people know about this in the Mumble Hangout tomorrow would you?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
In case you missed it... WEBINAR REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE AT:

http://linksfrom.us/bitsharehowto

Welcome to the BitShares community!

Maybe you've heard about us...there's a lot of buzz going on with BitShares right now.  Our "virtual vault" and exchange called BitSharesX just became the third largest of its kind in the world.  bitshares-x.info   Maybe you already knew that and want to get your hands on some shares, or you just want to learn more. We invite you to join us for a free live training webinar.

HOW TO GET SHARES OF BITSHARESX (BTSX) WEBINAR
THURSDAY - AUG 28TH*

So what will this webinar be about? We're gonna walk you through live, step by step on exactly how to get shares in BitSharesX.  We'll show you how to download your own "virtual vault", use it, and get your BTSX shares in it.  No worries if you're brand new to BitShares, Bitcoin, or this crazy new crypto world. Just tune in with people all over the world on Thursday, Aug 28th.  We promise to make it fun and easy. 

Thanks!
BitShares Team

In case you missed it... WEBINAR REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE AT:

http://linksfrom.us/bitsharehowto

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 03:08:55 pm by MktDirector »