Author Topic: I'm New, How Do I get BitSharesX? FREE WEBINAR (REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE)  (Read 8070 times)

Offline robrigo

Which thread do I get my Name registered; xcalibur13 .... BTSX7oh1wZZSy2QgEPpXqKVoAGVs2CSci4cKGz2MMBvYykFzNY6jkx

I sent your public key some BTSX. You can use it to register your name on the blockchain from your account in the BitSharesX client.

Offline jdwBSXForum

• View Profile
Which thread do I get my Name registered; xcalibur13 .... BTSX7oh1wZZSy2QgEPpXqKVoAGVs2CSci4cKGz2MMBvYykFzNY6jkx

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
I'm also very interested in watching/listening to a recording of this - I missed it because it was early in the morning and I miscalculated when it was going to be on (timezone difference).
You could use ustream, youtube, host it as an audio podcast for a massive marketing campaign.

Offline Frodo03

• View Profile
Any updates on this? Has it been recorded or uploaded online? I unfortunately couldn't make it :(

Offline Bourbon44

• View Profile
It was a great session.  Too bad everything went to shit shortly thereafter why have they not figured out a fix to this?

Offline Riverhead

Brian said the session will be posted up once they've gone through it with some post production work. It lasted two hours and was attended by about 180 people. Many questions that will eventually make their way into an FAQ.

+5%

Offline robrigo

Any chance anyone recorded this? I missed it and was really looking forwards to it :(
Cheers.

I hope so as well. I think it would be good to link it on the thunderclap campaign.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
Any chance anyone recorded this? I missed it and was really looking forwards to it :(
Cheers.

Offline Riverhead

Hey everyone! tonight is the night! have a TON of people on the call tonight.  Looking forward to teaching you how to get started! B

Looking forward to it! Hoping to pick up some finance knowledge :).

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Hey everyone! tonight is the night! have a TON of people on the call tonight.  Looking forward to teaching you how to get started! B

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Please use a wallet that does not get stuck :( ;-)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Great work.

I just wanted to stop in and give this thread a bump. Also I hope you will consider that advanced class.

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile